• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the bitch is trying to play on your emotions and your past transgressions. Just play human chess with her ass. Make her move. Or, do nothing. The road less traveled. Something they don't expect.
Either way, I don't really care that much. If it goes nowhere, who cares? I got plenty of other places to do and I was never gonna go all that deep into VS. debates there in the first place.
I can recommend OLF to others away from there anyway if I want to.

So ultimately nothing changes, I just find the reasoning so ridiculous, I just have to continue responding.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Screenshot18.png

Apparently, this is permanently ban worthy... what the fuck...
wait how is explaining shit bannable and perma ban at that.
:skully

wait how is explaining shit bannable and perma ban at that.

Like I said, it doesn't help the message shows they lurk this forum, so I got permanently banned for absolute bullshit AND for them violating their own rules by basically saying they lurked here(which means they know the point of me saying the stalker bit).
That's what makes this so absurd.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Power tripping in this forums are like german Nazi or China.

Oh you have a stalker then go to prison(Banned), Oh you want to go to another place then go to prison(Banned), Oh you want to have freedom of speech and talk shit about us then go to prison(Banned).

like seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back