• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FNNpcGcWYAAgY16

Template

Mr.OMG

Paramount
AOOB is a thing there.

Nah I actually didn't get banned because of that. I got tempbanned because of SB's way too fucking strict piracy rules multiple times. Then I got bored of waiting for my tempban to be up so I tried to sockpuppet with a vpn. Unfortunately the vpn was shit and and I got caught. Then permabanned.
Sounds like a joke that a comedian came up with in 10 seconds in a bar, with a bottle of beer in his hand, while a Billy Eilish song plays in the speaker.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Everything bad that happened in the game was because she was being a rebellious little shit, and didn't want to listen to the Two Fingers. Blaidd was even fashioned by them to protect her. As she was a potential candidate to replace Marika. However, instead of doing that? How about we just destroy the world, and start over?

The only way to reconcile this is if the Two Fingers and by extension the Greater Will is evil, but that is not that case. Everything bad we see happen is because of gods and demigods being retards, or incredibly selfish.

One of her agents, Selvius, even freaking turns people into living dolls. Like holy shit. He has a whole collection hidden behind an illusory wall.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I don't think the Black Knife assassins belong to Ranni, though. According to their set, they're from outside the Lands Between. A group/race called Numen, all women from the same stock as Marika herself.

And iirc the only reason Ranni wanted the rune at all was to kill her own flesh so she could escape the Two Fingers.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Also as an aside you can simply choose not to summon Ranni post final battle if you don't want her ending, meaning you effectively leave her standing at the altar :skully

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
I don't think the Black Knife assassins belong to Ranni, though. According to their set, they're from outside the Lands Between. A group/race called Numen, all women from the same stock as Marika herself.

And iirc the only reason Ranni wanted the rune at all was to kill her own flesh so she could escape the Two Fingers.
I took her "own flesh" to mean her family and those who share blood with her. Currently doing the Black Knife questline. Gonna see if it gives me more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back