• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
>top 10 mha waifus from cbr
10. Toru
9. Otsuka
8. Ryukyu
7. Camie
6. Ms. Joke
5. Mina
4. Tsukuba
3. Midnight
2. Momo
1. Ochako

This seems a bit sus
Hey Uraraka has enough trouble being best girl in her own series as is. Might as well let her have cbr at least :kobeha . Seriously supposedly one of the Mc's and you're (used to anyways) losing to Momo and Jirou :mjlol. Even now she's nowhere to be seen in top 10 official polls with other characters :kobeha.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Dg4wWQJWAAAhuoJ.jpg

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So Kenshi.

xSJr5D9.png

Out of all my crossover Character somehow someway, she found a way to play Game of throne on Kenshi.
Like everyone of my crossover character haven't lost a single limb and I have about 38 of them active in the game. Most of them have been there for more than 300 in game days. (She's basically one of the newer member just a few days ago about less than 30 in game days)

Last edited:

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
@CrossTheHorizon

FiGFZUu.png

It's confirmed that Maliketh killed the Dusk-Eyed Queen. So, Ranni didn't kill herself. Maliketh did. Which means the only person Ranni could be referring to when she said she killed her own flesh would be her siblings. And yeah, Ranni was the leader of the Godskin Apostles. It is noted that their leader was a gloam-eyed/dusk-eyed Empyrean chosen by the Fingers. Just like Ranni.

So, that solves that mystery. Ranni stole the Rune of Death, created the Godskin Apostles, rebelled, but was murdered by Maliketh. As recompense for her crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back