• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FNW6n1rVEAIhnUF

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@CrossTheHorizon

FiGFZUu.png

It's confirmed that Maliketh killed the Dusk-Eyed Queen. So, Ranni didn't kill herself. Maliketh did. Which means the only person Ranni could be referring to when she said she killed her own flesh would be her siblings. And yeah, Ranni was the leader of the Godskin Apostles. It is noted that their leader was a gloam-eyed/dusk-eyed Empyrean chosen by the Fingers. Just like Ranni.

So, that solves that mystery. Ranni stole the Rune of Death, created the Godskin Apostles, rebelled, but was murdered by Maliketh. As recompense for her crimes.

The Dusk-Eyed Queen is an Outer One, not Ranni. The Godskin Apostles served Destined Death, which Malekith defeated and sealed away. Ranni has nothing to do with them.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Atem

Just for more clarification, the Godskin Apostles explicitly served Destined Death before Malekith defeated and sealed it away....which is the first and only thing Marika had him do.

Ranni stole a single part of it later on in order to kill herself. And she explicitly says "her own Emperyan flesh". The only other Emperyans were Miquella and Malenia, Godwyn wasn't one. She never tries to go after them and she's also stated to have orchestrated the "death" of her own flesh in her quest line, so she could pursue her own order free of the Two Fingers

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
>Daman Mills accused of sexual misconduct with a 15 year old

Look I don't want to be that guy but fucking look at him in pictures :mjlol . Wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him :kobeha .

Edit: apparently the alleged victim has text messages and shit. Keep taking L's Funimation. Jesus Christ man

Last edited:

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
>Daman Mills accused of sexual misconduct with a 15 year old

Look I don't want to be that guy but fucking look at him in pictures :mjlol . Wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him :kobeha .
>he voice acted in yaoishit

How expected of a genre filled with guys being sexual predators, usually for ones younger than them, that a dude associated with it ends up being a sexual predator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back