• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
1548272895595.png

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
bumblebee is a fine movie but it just wasn't weird enough. every transformers fiction has something in it that never should've existed but BB doesn't have that

>Daman Mills accused of sexual misconduct with a 15 year old

Look I don't want to be that guy but fucking look at him in pictures :mjlol . Wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him :kobeha .

Edit: apparently the alleged victim has text messages and shit. Keep taking L's Funimation. Jesus Christ man

And the Farms legit think that the merger would let Crunchyroll keep the VA's on hand and I'm like: Why?
They aren't anymore at hand than the Bang Zoom VA group that Aniplex of America gets(And considering how much AoA is tied to it's Japanese counterpart, those who get roles are TIED TO THEM COMPLETELY unless real life shit happens) and Funimation's entire name is basically getting wiped out and most of the people there are basically tied to a stupid clique.
If anything, there's a major chance with more Union VAs being able to go into more of the anime works now, the Funi crew would basically get phased out completely outside of a rare few.

There is legit zero benefit past to have some that aren't tainted by bad press.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
@OtherGalaxy

Terada: I think Japanese people have a particular fondness for large, humanoid objects, too. We wouldn't build giant Buddha statues otherwise. Those go all the way back to the Nara period. There are various reasons for current trends, but much as we don't want to stop producing period dramas, we should also keep creating mecha anime. After all, the Transformers movies are a huge hit overseas.

Nasu: Hell, the new Transformers movie is about King Arthur. That threw me for a loop! (laughs) Talk about your liberal interpretations! Is there such a thing as TOO liberal?

:mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

14:50 - 15:04 - from episode 119

reminder that yami marik, reacted to lasers and neutralized those mechs like a bunch of toaster 19's, in seconds :mjlol

And I'm now permanently banned from SB entirely and they even showed they know about what I did here which means they flagrantly ignore their own rules about this...

Either way, won't stop me from talking shit about them and I lose nothing from SB since I will just go to Beast Lair and the FGO Discord.
Thanks dumbasses for showing you don't even obey your own damn rules.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
And I'm now permanently banned from SB entirely and they even showed they know about what I did here which means they flagrantly ignore their own rules about this...

Either way, won't stop me from talking shit about them and I lose nothing from SB since I will just go to Beast Lair and the FGO Discord.
Thanks dumbasses for showing you don't even obey your own damn rules.
What was there reason this time? I don’t think you even did anything after you were banned from the vs section.

What was there reason this time? I don’t think you even did anything after you were banned from the vs section.

Like I said, I brought in those pics when I was talking with the Mods on Appeals... which was ultimately nothing even remotely banworthy for(What did they say there that was secret in the first place?).. and proved completely that they will violate their rules on a dime when it comes to shit like this.

Which is why I laugh at anyone who says SB is a "good site".

I think the reason SB vs is so bad is because they have almost no one holding each other accountable for analyzing feats. they just go with whatever is said and that's it
That's the absolute truth.
They have a Meta-Battledome like we do and an actual feats thread for certain series... but there's no accountability and thus feats are allowed to just exist with no one being able to question them at all.
Thus it's ultimately completely pointless in even existing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back