• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FNb6GInX0AU1D4-

toys r us giraffe

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
That's the absolute truth.
They have a Meta-Battledome like we do and an actual feats thread for certain series... but there's no accountability and thus feats are allowed to just exist with no one being able to question them at all.
Thus it's ultimately completely pointless in even existing.
unless it's transformers vs [insert super robot here] then every feat is somehow false :kobeha

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
@Atem

Just for more clarification, the Godskin Apostles explicitly served Destined Death before Malekith defeated and sealed it away....which is the first and only thing Marika had him do.

Ranni stole a single part of it later on in order to kill herself. And she explicitly says "her own Emperyan flesh". The only other Emperyans were Miquella and Malenia, Godwyn wasn't one. She never tries to go after them and she's also stated to have orchestrated the "death" of her own flesh in her quest line, so she could pursue her own order free of the Two Fingers
Godwyn was definitely an Empyrean. An Empyearn was anyone related to Marika. Empyrean is used synonymously with the demigods.

What goes around, eventually comes around. They did everything they could to destroy a good man's life, and now, reality is smacking them right in the face and reminding them, the pendulum swings in the other direction too.
:mjpls :mjlol

They didn't even succeed at that.
Yeah, Vic is out of the Voice Acting game but dude still goes to some conventions and get major amounts of people showing up and going to his lines and still has done other things like fanprojects.
Meanwhile this helped further solidify Funimations' fall, made plenty of the VAs there be seen as utterly toxic and they barely even get people to go to conventions for them(For fuck's sake, Monica Rial tried to force herself into the DBS: Super Hero Convention as a "last second guest" and absolutely no one cared)

All of that and all they did was give him an equivalent of a black eye...

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Godwyn was definitely an Empyrean. An Empyearn was anyone related to Marika. Empyrean is used synonymously with the demigods.
well it's not entirely synonymous, Radahn and Godrick aren't ever called Empyreans. I was under the impression Empyrean meant someone selected to be the next Elden Lord but....I forgot where I even got that from and can't remember if it comes from an actual item description or not.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
also, real talk

how sad it is, to ban someone for no actual reason [the reason was beyond random levels], and not only that, you lurk and stalk him in another vs forum, smh

and

got the nerve to not actual make fun of you, where it isn't your forum, smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back