• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Hey at least it's only a week and JJK fans only source of information as to when it'll start again is not a Twitter page you can't understand because you can't read Japanese. :maybe

Although it is good that they seem to be more willing to allow authors to take these breaks for their health nowadays.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Best sorcerer set in the game.

MCTwmi7.png

6jVXgqC.png

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Watching Atem and Cross argue over ER was like watching two theologians argue over religion or philosophers debate politics.
:russ
I haven't gotten into the fact that Ranni might actually be a man. Since Melina is a woman, and how the split works is that it separates your male and female half. The reason "she" looks like a woman is because the body she is in now is a doll. You find her corpse, and it's so mutilated and burnt you can't tell what gender it is.

Ranni stans simping for a dude in drag.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
I mean I can't believe I didn't see it earlier. They both have the curse mark on opposite eyes. Ranni is aware of you immediately, and gives you the bell to summon spirits. When you go back to the Church of Elleh. After noting that she is familiar with Torrent. Just like Melina is. Melina has burns on her body, and has fire powers. Just like the Dusk Eyed Queen of the Godskin Apostles. It's all connected.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Malenia >>> All.

The fact she has children also means she is a MILF. One of the greatest fighters in the Land Between whose only equal is Radahn, and can become a literal goddess thanks to the scarlet rot.

Huge mistake for there not to be a mommy milkers ending. It would be like Fia except better because she is not evil, and has a sense of self-sacrifice. Pretty much the only woman besides Roderika who is not a manipulative she witch.

Roderika is also high up there.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
I mean I can't believe I didn't see it earlier. They both have the curse mark on opposite eyes. Ranni is aware of you immediately, and gives you the bell to summon spirits. When you go back to the Church of Elleh. After noting that she is familiar with Torrent. Just like Melina is. Melina has burns on her body, and has fire powers. Just like the Dusk Eyed Queen of the Godskin Apostles. It's all connected.
In hindsight this makes me like Melina. Unlike Ranni she actually wants to fix her mistakes, and repair the Elden Ring. Just like how Radagon was completely opposite to Marika, and wanted to repair the damage his other half did.

Provided that my theory is on point, and her malaise is due to the guilt she feels for both this and the Godskin Apostles. Very relatable as compared to "I want to destroy the world, and replace it with a better one via realigning the stars like a Lovecraftian monstrosity."

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy @Atem

Well yall only have catalyst the blame for that rule. His attitude and actions regarding verses like this is why the rule was set up in the first place. Dude put me off and made me wary of all verses that are "tell don't show"

If yall can prove elden ring is different then it will be fine to use, otherwise imma be skeptical about it
https://onelastforum.com/threads/general-radahn-elden-ring-vs-mcu.1426/#post-57035

the only argument against this is the stars somehow not being the size of real stars, but I don't know why that would be when we have whole other planets in the game like where the Numen came from and the Fallenstar Beasts are clearly mineral based so the fallen stars are most likely meteorites and not actual stars like the constellations Iji talks about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back