• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Blade @Crimson Dragoon

So I read the 4 chaps of that manga Blade recced and then Majo Taisen

holy shit Majo Taien is fucking stupid. It's only saving grace is the art and the fact that the mc is basically 2b with black hair

The other one (whose name keeps slipping me) is good but I really hope Honda doesn't get one and doned. He almost never gets any of the recognition or spot light names like Musashi, Kojiro, Yaygyu ect do

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
The other one (whose name keeps slipping me) is good but I really hope Honda doesn't get one and doned. He almost never gets any of the recognition or spot light names like Musashi, Kojiro, Yaygyu ect do

short name, call it as tenkaichi

yeah, honda is a unit and rad as well, musashi though is still on another level, i haven't read the raw chaps, but let's hope honda will be on the game, later too

also

read tokyo duel, the previous manga i had recommended you

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
m51yyzjvxos71.jpg

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
short name, call it as tenkaichi

yeah, honda is a unit and rad as well, musashi though is still on another level, i haven't read the raw chaps, but let's hope honda will be on the game, later too

also

read tokyo duel, the previous manga i had recommended you
Couldn't remember the name of that one either

I've read so many manga that have started with Tokyo and the ones I liked most got canceled : (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back