• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

I enjoyed that mangaka's other work so maybe I should give it a go. Apparently he's doing an adaption of something now. Yashahime maybe?
That’s Ranma/Inuyasha’s creator

GSM’s author is the same guy who wrote Zettai Karen Children (manga for GSM is way different from anime, reading it is better)

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
That’s Ranma/Inuyasha’s creator

GSM’s author is the same guy who wrote Zettai Karen Children (manga for GSM is way different from anime, reading it is better)
No, I mean that he's doing the manga adaption. Yashahime is anime original with Rumiko Takahashi's permission. He recently completed Zettai Karen Children.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Apparently, you're supposed to be some sort of "Observer" existing to guide Sorun's soul. Employed by Death to ensure things go smoothly for his champion. Which means there might be a multiverse? At least their universe, and a fictional version of our Earth. And Death holds sway over both. Noting he will be there once the Observer (the player) dies, and that's when they will meet again.

Basically, it went full on Baiten Kaitos.

Apparently, you're supposed to be some sort of "Observer" existing to guide Sorun's soul. Employed by Death to ensure things go smoothly for his champion. Which means there might be a multiverse? At least their universe, and a fictional version of our Earth. And Death holds sway over both. Noting he will be there once the Observer (the player) dies, and that's when they will meet again.

Basically, it went full on Baiten Kaitos.
Does universe level only apply to the Player, Thalamus, and Death? Or would Thalamus’s Avatar, Sorun, and his companions get the scaling too?

Type-Rey

Retired
Oh well, seeing as i'm not on the casualties list yet, i might as well try to not let the rats do whatever they want when the cat's away.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Some of that is my art i posted in the old art thread

He's on a mission to save ALL the art from the previous thread, respect
:yousmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back