• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #2: OBD > Bots Experience Requiem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Just get all up in your opponents face and be like
"What are you gonna do now big boy?"
"THE DUELS OVER"
maxresdefault.jpg
Go full shigaraki and start scratching and itching over card games and shit :kobeha

Es_

Straight Silver
@Blade Tell me the story about these traitors I'm super out of the loop
Basically Jakk amp NPC John Wayne and Matt and perhaps Cipher Im not sure lmao

Tried to say me and watchdog are terrorists and shit and amps still yelling in the void about how dangerous we are

Island was the only mod on nf dumb enough to belive their shit

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Being real Jakk's betrayal hurt me the most because he and I were actually pals for a while and when I was just starting to get used to the OBD he was one of the first to get along with me as we had similar taste in fiction and he even had my back when we were debating dumb cunts like in that one thread involving Ivan Drago.

I wanted against everything to welcome him back and hang out again but everytime I tried to talk to him about it he just ignored it and pretended nothing happened and just sided with the ODC crew. I wish I knew better since it's not like it did not happen before in my life.
Amp and Jakk weres one that hurt me
they were pretty chill guys to talked to them
why did they flip like that man

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
long story short

jakk and ncinema, sided with keo, amp, john wayne and matt from vsbw and pmuch they were decided to bait gwyn and the elric verse with omniversal headcanon posts and troll mockery

they also had a feud with es and iwd, even called them as part of a terrorists group and other nonsensical claims

they snapped, and went full mental against most of the obd, they changed sides and betrayed the obd

jakk, decided to make peace with the obd in 2019, but it lasted only for months, since he sided again with his own crew, again

and started the whole thing, again

but eventually, the obd exiled them and now, only salty posts are posted once they get out of their dementia loop, they are rare though

smh

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
I once played someone in vanguard that stood up and covered one eye and said my deck forced him to release 3 of his limiters

last time I ever went to that shop :kobeha

almost similar thad had happened back in my teen years, when i had seen people yelling and arguing that ssj5 up to ssj10 forms are canon back in 2006

never went to that net cafe ever again :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back