Luminous
V.I.P. Member
:skully
886a4cd766767c92a3ac0084b3842e49827dd3cc.png
c21137172d03171c111e3c6cd8aac96bf8a54cae.png

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I don't know. I remember KaiserWombat hating Broly (classic DBZ version) because he was pure unga bunga.
I think his origin for why he hated Goku was stupid, but his personality, at least in the dub for me, was fine and entertaining enough for a movie villain.

Not gonna talk about any other appearance he had outside of his nu canon version tho, he became a walking caricature.

I like how he suffered a ruptured aorta, which is usually 100% fatal the way it happened to him. And doctors basically said "you're fucked, there's no way we could do any kind of medical procedure to save you, because your vein would just tear and it would be curtains so...yeah..you've twenty four hours to live" but he's legitimately so muscular and his bones are so damn dense that they actually held the damn vein together via compression wow.png Then after sitting around waiting for him to die for three days they said "fuck it, let's operate and patch it up" and the son of bitch not only survived but IIRC was wrestling again not two months later.

The Steiner Brothers are legitimately every bit the superhuman freaks of nature they claimed they were.

Edit- Nash's story about his 7 foot tall ass belting Rick Steiner in the head at full power and Rick's just laughing his ass off like it tickles...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back