• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #3: A Genuine Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
:hestonpls

casual mftl leaping is too stronk, and he ain't even a top tier despite being the mc :mjlol
Bruh his sister trolling a dude with hypersonic speeds in a race by stopping to eat, shop and take pictures then win right before he crosses the finish line is still one of the funniest shits ever :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Bruh his sister trolling a dude with hypersonic speeds in a race by stopping to eat, shop and take pictures then win right before he crosses the finish line is still one of the funniest shits ever :mjlol

jiltosh and mugen soloing no aru in the 2011-2014 era while using 5% of their power, is still obd hall of fame meme material :mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Claudio Swiss
Screenshot_10.png

:hestonpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

btw, the gotg game is easily >> the avengers game, and that's good, good voice acting, the battle system is average, overall it was a surprise, seems they learnt a bit how to handle these type of games better, a far better adaptation and closer to the comics

also

well

magus warlock (he is the main villain in this game) can reality warp to the point of creating his own pocket dimension, with stars, planets, small planets, moons, he is taller than planets, can corrupt others, illusions, soul siphoning, etc

he is also a galactic threat if he goes unchecked

peter had to use the soul stone at his full power in order to stop him [superior to his mcu version who had used the power stone against ronan for seconds, he used and handled the situation for a longer time, this time]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back