• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #3: A Genuine Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Are you challenging me Ching Chong? because the only execution there will be, will be the one you face against me in the ring at Tiananmen square on Oct, 29th at the CCP sponsored Super Slam.
I'll personally see to it that the streets or tiananmen square are painted as red as our national flag with your blood Gon Fana.

Also, don't call me by my fathers name, i'm Ding Wok.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'll personally see to it that the streets or tianamen square are painted as red as our national flag with your blood Gon Fana.

Also, don't call me by my fathers name, i'm Ding Wok.
The only red that day will be the red blood I shall extract from your skull as I crush it beneath my feet just like glorious CCP Tanks crushed that foolish capitalist peasant who dared stand against our dear beloved leader back in the (totally fictional) revolt of 89.

Maddie

Acclaimed
The only red that day will be the red blood I shall extract from your skull as I crush it beneath my feet just like glorious CCP Tanks crushed that foolish capitalist peasant who dared stand against our dear beloved leader back in the (totally fictional) revolt of 89.
Uhhh, but Deng did capitalist stuff, his policies were differnet from Mao.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Whoa man, too far.

Is what i would be saying if i was a chink, but i'm actually a Jair Bolsonaro in disguise, and i'm going to destroy your country with our poisonous vaccinations and policing policies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Whoa man, too far.

Is what i would be saying if i was a chink, but i'm actually a Jair Bolsonaro in disguise, and i'm going to destroy your country with our poisonous vaccinations and policing policies.
You monster

Is what I would be saying if I was a chink, but I am actually Sam Hyde who am secretly working to the same goal of destroying the CCP by using biological and chemical warfare and killing it's communist youth through the age old American Tactic of school shootings.

Maddie

Acclaimed
sample_190d3923c067b4fe2dbf6b0d1c5be75e5c6a6105.jpg

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
he is literally dressed like a klansman i expect nothing but the worst from him
It's later revealed that he's actually the re-incarnation of all the most evil motherfuckers in human history, he was once a general killing indians, hitler, etc.

His title is literally the arch-bigot and he's known as the most evil motherfucker in the universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back