• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #3: A Genuine Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
So a Guilty Gear famitsu interview happened. Firstly the english translators for strive really fucked up adding their eye transplant thing for Ky :skully . I still don't know what the hell they were thinking:mjlol. Also Sol's current status as "ambiguously human" as tvtropes puts it isn't that ambiguous. Dudes essentially still a gear and aside from not being next to invincible with the flame of corruption his fighting capabilities are still intact. His arcade mode takes place after the story mode from what I remember though and he can seemingly still use dragon install so I'm honestly questioning what the fuck has changed aside from losing his sanity not being a problem.

On another note more emotes needs to be um......borrowed from our buddies at FV:maybe.
So he can still use Dragon Install

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
So he can still use Dragon Install
Provided it isn't just gameplay mechanics that they forgot about. Its still a part of his heavy mob cemetery overdrive. He's still fighting Ky just fine and still has more raw power than him despite Ky having his own variant of Dragon Install even though his arcade mode should take place after the story. He still has gear cells so there's no reason why he shouldn't be able to use it.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Stans: MHA is beyond the pleb Shounen tropes, go back to watching Naruto or Bleach or something
*Hori literally creates his version of Susanoo basically *
Not even kidding by the way. Look at this shit :mjlol
302XxOS.jpeg

The shark jumping intensifies :kobeha.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Where did I say I liked Korra? I just showed I am anally precise about words. Korra sucks, but mary sues are characters are characters who are perfect and everyone loves and respects and fears them and they can never do wrong and always win. Korra isn't that. She's trash tier even in verse, and the writers have to go out of their way to give her any worth. That's technically not a mary sue.
He’s telling you to be a chad and like women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back