OBD Convo Thread #3: A Genuine Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
MX7cMaq9D2YN9R3Il2xQt5MPpnJb4GTAgWJnt41hRWjFv0DuJ1Hz5WK5L6cFU5K8e7IljD3yncU0qA=s0

WcqXklgv1_t45mB4pA8xdW4bpqusBqj63yaiJGn5zvPpajjiF-KfTtHG2Iby2qPH_3MCjg1ByYXJPQ=s0

Based and sad Machine Man.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

The game is...okay to watch but Damascus needs to get different commentators for it.

Not only did these guys just jizz endlessly over CC and barely mention Mo.Sin even though he was winning most of the set. At least the Guilty Gear Strive commentators have the professionalism to focus ON THEIR GAME and don't keep trying to take pot-shots at DB Fighterz.

Hate to break it to you fellas but (purely as a spectator) Fighterz is and always will be more interesting to watch than either Strive or Melty Blood. At least for me personally anyway.

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

The game is...okay to watch but Damascus needs to get different commentators for it.

Not only did these kinds just jizz endlessly over CC and barely mention Mo.Sin even though he was winning most of the set. At least the Guilty Gear Strive commentators have the professionalism to focus ON THEIR GAME and don't keep trying to take pot-shots at DB Fighterz.

Hate to break it to you fellas but (purely as a spectator) Fighterz is and always will be more interesting to watch than either Strive or Melty Blood. At least for me personally anyway.

i find fighterz pretty boring to watch honestly
like the first time I saw it it's like holy shit it's just like the anime! but once that wears off it isn't very interesting
3rd Strike is the most fun I have watching fighting games though so eh
Kirby vs Sponge Bob
30 billion spongebob

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
i find fighterz pretty boring to watch honestly
like the first time I saw it it's like holy shit it's just like the anime! but once that wears off it isn't very interesting
3rd Strike is the most fun I have watching fighting games though so eh

30 billion spongebob

Fighterzzz :skully

like don't get me wrong I did like the game but it became super stale after a year. It didnt help everyone was playing virtually the same teams for years straight because they didnt want to nerf chars like K.goku or Bardock. Then they did nerf them and they were still the best chars in the game. Wawa became the most exciting player to watch for a while because his B.Goku was sick but it went back to being boring shortly after.
They changedbthe way assist work and have been updating it relatively frequently but it hasnt changed much. Strive was the same especially watching it. At least melty is still fun to play atm

Marvel 2,3 and Tekken 7 I can watch all day though :skully

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back