• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #3: A Genuine Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/what-if-bleach-had-a-tournament-arc.1243265/

Saddest thing about this thread is it makes me realize Ghost Reaper Girl...is also unlikely to have a tournament arc for similar reasons really

> Arkham Bullet's resources are stretched thin dealing with the even spirits that were broken out of Hades/Hell running rampant.
> Oscar C'thullu has already proven he's willing to hit them when their guard is down.
> President Hastur is too focused on his idea of "absolute justice" to give a fuck about or authorize something so trivial.

Though there is a lot of tension between the different branches (at least between the directors of them) which one could argue a tournament would give them a chance to alleviate (let off some steam as it were) so maybe ONCE/IF things quiet down later?

Certainly not likely to happen now though or anytime in the foreseeable future though, which is kind of a shame IMO. Tournament arcs are always good fun and can be amazing when handled well.
Probably not the strong point of the author.
He basically also failed the competition arc in the original R+V.

:kannasip

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Probably not the strong point of the author.
He basically also failed the competition arc in the original R+V.

:kannasip
That is true, and I wouldn't want to force him to do something he wasn't comfortable doing. That would just hurt the quality of the writing, so stick to what you're good at Ikeda because it is working. :maybe

It's just a shame because I like tournament arcs, one of the reasons the Chunin Exams are my favorite Naruto arc and the Tournament Sagas are some of the best in Dragon Ball.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
That is true, and I wouldn't want to force him to do something he wasn't comfortable doing. That would just hurt the quality of the writing, so stick to what you're good at Ikeda because it is working. :maybe

It's just a shame because I like tournament arcs, one of the reasons the Chunin Exams are my favorite Naruto arc and the Tournament Sagas are some of the best in Dragon Ball.
author could probably do something close to the hunter exam test. As he is good at scenario battles than Tournament arcs but I don't think he'd implement it in the story just for the sole purpose of using it to compete with each other.

:kannasip he goes with bigger scenario when he do those kind of shit.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
grxNVrR48SyjCh7LHLP-84F-1KtV_IPaF9nxmy7zkNfHpnmznneu-NoGXhCxcaT-3Y0Ep43W33dg=s0

Sir Huxley Rex Bolex IV

All-Conquering Cosmocrat
meanwhile on twitter
the nigga that tried to assassinate ronald regan is on there now lmao

never a dull moment

The replies to this guy's Tweet are just cancerous. Nonstop ball-licking by degenerates and communists and people whose whole identity is based on hating Ronald Reagan.

I feel bad for this guy too, because he's now getting badgered by these same psychos for saying hell awaits the guy who tried to murder Reagan. Oh well, Twitter remains as disgusting and sewage-filled as ever.

And apparently they also have no clue that cinematographers and directors stand behind the camera when shooting a scene, or that they shoot scenes where people shoot at the camera.

What's more maddening is that Brandon Lee's death is one of the most well known points that Blanks can kill.
Even my mother knows a Prop Gun can be deadly if mishandled for precisely that reason.
Really shows how little most people will actually use real thinking and immediately go to conspiracy bullshit.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The replies to this guy's Tweet are just cancerous. Nonstop ball-licking by degenerates and communists and people whose whole identity is based on hating Ronald Reagan.

I feel bad for this guy too, because he's now getting badgered by these same psychos for saying hell awaits the guy who tried to murder Reagan. Oh well, Twitter remains as disgusting and sewage-filled as ever.
I bet you those same pieces of shit were crying like bitches when they heard about those antifa criminal scum that got shot by that one 17 year old kid who was defending himself.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I bet you those same pieces of shit were crying like bitches when they heard about those antifa criminal scum that got shot by that one 17 year old kid who was defending himself.
"It was just a bottle"

Ignore the guy that was standing less than 2 feet from him trying to grab his gun, while also drawing a firearm.

jesus chirst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back