• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #3: A Genuine Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I was thinking, and I kinda agree with Fang on the megaversal and omniversal stuff being weird. How about we just switch to multiverse types? One through four.

1. Infinitely sized universes that have infinite copies of the observable due to actually being infinite in size.

2. More than one of those.

3. An infinite number of those.

4. An infinite number of those but also universes that run on completely different constants and variables. Kitchen sink multiverses where every universe you can think of exists in some way or form.

Too complicated, i'm a retard, celestial's have punchy fight time with eternal champions, some guy named wong dies to a stray punch

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
0027-024.png

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
You'd be surprised. I've gotten work because of the skills I've learned managing and adding content to my sites.

I assume when you all say you've done a fiction you mean that fiction and all the character profiles in it?
yes

marvel, bleach

patchy and blade are machines tho

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
multiversal type 1 sounds a lot like a vsbw term tier :russ

i felt a cringe shock as i was typing it even, lmao

but

i like the idea of having a dif name variation though than megaversal or omniversal

let's have a meta thread about this, later

Too complicated, i'm a retard, celestial's have punchy fight time with eternal champions, some guy named wong dies to a stray punch
Only natural.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
You'd be surprised. I've gotten work because of the skills I've learned managing and adding content to my sites.

I assume when you all say you've done a fiction you mean that fiction and all the character profiles in it?
Do you need to keep a single version history or not? there's a couple pages I've passed where they've been wiped completely

going through Final Fantasy right now

Trinity: Marvel comics

Patch: Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Movies, Dragon Ball GT, Helck, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Kill la Kill, Rurouni Kenshin, s-CRY-ed, Zoids, Zetman, Yu Yu Hakusho, One Piece, One Punch Man

Papa Nier: I've done all of the G characters, though the Marvel and DC characters that have Blakk Jakk on the history I left alone. Shadow Hearts cleared, Done all H and I characters.

Qinglong: Feng Shen Ji cleared, Final Fantasy Cleared

Quote me so I can keep track of this easier you fuckers. Also @Blade need a list of everything you've done.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I was thinking, and I kinda agree with Fang on the megaversal and omniversal stuff being weird. How about we just switch to multiverse types? One through four.

1. Infinitely sized universes that have infinite copies of the observable due to actually being infinite in size.

2. More than one of those.

3. An infinite number of those.

4. An infinite number of those but also universes that run on completely different constants and variables. Kitchen sink multiverses where every universe you can think of exists in some way or form.

You can say they’re high into multiverse territory

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Trinity: Marvel comics

Patch: Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Movies, Dragon Ball GT, Helck, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Kill la Kill, Rurouni Kenshin, s-CRY-ed, Zoids, Zetman, Yu Yu Hakusho, One Piece, One Punch Man

Papa Nier: I've done all of the G characters, though the Marvel and DC characters that have Blakk Jakk on the history I left alone. Shadow Hearts cleared, Done all H and I characters.

Qinglong: Feng Shen Ji cleared, Final Fantasy Cleared

Quote me so I can keep track of this easier you fuckers. Also @Blade need a list of everything you've done.
reposting for new page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back