• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #3: A Genuine Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I was in a discord VC call with a bud of mine and he sperged out when I told him The World was FTL

Good Giggle tbh
back when i bothered with facebook jojo groups there was one oldhead who claimed the world and star platinum were "only ftl in timestop" and that "the tower of gray fight proves star platinum isn't ftl" :skully

I was in a discord VC call with a bud of mine and he sperged out when I told him The World was FTL

Good Giggle tbh

Is it really that hard to understand how that's the case? Hanged Man is literally light refraction as a Stand and Polnareff can react to it and none of the Stands really have issues with Chariots' speed unless he sheds his Armor(or in the case with Anubis, gets further buffed by it's abilities).
Araki even stated that The Hanged Man is literal Light with everything that goes with it, I mean like it's hilarious to see how people love to bitch at that.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Is it really that hard to understand how that's the case? Hanged Man is literally light refraction as a Stand and Polnareff can react to it and none of the Stands really have issues with Chariots' speed unless he sheds his Armor(or in the case with Anubis, gets further buffed by it's abilities).
Araki even stated that The Hanged Man is literal Light with everything that goes with it, I mean like it's hilarious to see how people love to bitch at that.
the irony is those, same people would jump at any moment if we accepted Haku as lightspeed.

:kannasip

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
1635106665665.png

RoR popularity poll
1. Buddha 2. Jack 3. Adam 4. Kojiro 5. Poseidon 6. Raiden
@Blade :hestonpls
also this is what Nostradamus looks like
1635129332093.jpg

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Ultraman on SRW 30

i still wish they would make more of those games with a different setup of characters or just mix everything already

They literally can't because owners can straight up refuse to let them use Ips or demand too much in royalties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back