• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #3: A Genuine Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FCeml3xWEAsbbDX

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Eternal Reminder that in a dream superman was having about his daughter in injustice, she was helping solve global warming by working with scientists to cool the glaciers in the artic
Screenshot_13.png

meanwhile Jon is out here protesting
I feel like this whole SJW protestor shit is just a facade. He just wanna get that bussy.

This is the dumbest defense I've seen of Boruto yet...
"You should check the Anime instead of the Manga as it's not your fault you choose to read it monthly"
>Actually trying to say the Manga is worthless compared to the Anime
>Not realizing the entire point of an Anime is to sell you the Manga thus literally dumpstering the Manga to say the Anime is better as a STRENGTH of Boruto
:dumbpepe

Like goddamn this argument is just fucked.

i only need to address this, yes? pity the fool who dolls out an essay for this to happen to them.
if the manga was the complete show there wouldn't be anime only arcs that are canon.
also the manga would be weekly and have an army of assistants onboard, ie. it would be bolstered by shonen jump.
the show makers have made all of this so patently clear to joe public and yet they still believe they're getting the complete show in the manga.
bless you.

have a good day now.

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

1. There are better paced manga that STILL have canon anime-only arcs because there was no time to implement them in the manga(like Ashido Kano and his arc was actually supposed to be canon in the Bleach Manga but Kubo didn't have the time to implement it in the manga). Boruto does this CONSTANTLY to the point where the Anime is somehow including things to completely and utterly make the manga worthless

2. Boruto SHOULD be weekly because it has the structural pacing of a sloth on NyQuil. There's a reason why Monthly Manga actually have faster pacing and more pages primarily to avoid wasting the readers' time consistently with absolutely fucking nothing happening or worthless shit being abundant(see Dragonball Super's Manga for all of the problems Boruto has)

3. The Show Makers are going to do what they can to salvage a fucking massive mess, that doesn't mean Ikemoto can virtually do whatever he wants and basically make reading the Manga massively redundant, especially when it can kill the entire series wholesale(see EX-Arm for how a bad Anime can single-handedly destroy a manga). Especially when Boruto's Manga Sales are in the damn toilet and have been consistently.

The defense force of the shitty manga...

Sir Huxley Rex Bolex IV

All-Conquering Cosmocrat
I was thinking, and I kinda agree with Fang on the megaversal and omniversal stuff being weird. How about we just switch to multiverse types? One through four.

1. Infinitely sized universes that have infinite copies of the observable due to actually being infinite in size.

2. More than one of those.

3. An infinite number of those.

4. An infinite number of those but also universes that run on completely different constants and variables. Kitchen sink multiverses where every universe you can think of exists in some way or form.

multiversal type 1 sounds a lot like a vsbw term tier :russ

i felt a cringe shock as i was typing it even, lmao

but

i like the idea of having a dif name variation though than megaversal or omniversal

let's have a meta thread about this, later
I'm thinking of keeping it simple.

Posted this before in the Death Battle discussion thread, but here it is again, slightly edited from last time:

Yeah, you should generally try to make your tiering system fit fiction instead of trying to make fiction fit your tiering system, if that makes sense.

Something simple like:
Low Universe (Big Bang)
Universe (destroying a finite Universe)
High Universe (infinite universe)
Universe+ (infinite universe, but really casually)
Low Multiverse (destroying 2 to 1000 universes, high-end triple digits is Low Multiverse+)
Multiverse (1001 universes or more)
Multiverse+ (infinite multiverse) Metaverse/High Multiverse (X number of levels of existence)
Metaverse+/High Multiverse+ (infinite levels of existence)
Immeasurable (beyond infinite levels of existence)

This should fit most fictions while accounting for various little idiosyncrasies in their cosmologies.

baller moment

>Has a commie symbol in his username
>Quote tweeting a guy with a rose symbol in his username, because commie Twitter users love that
>The art isn't even all that great to start with

Yuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back