• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #3: A Genuine Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type-Rey

Retired
The one in the pink dress is the type you see maybe once a month on a random basis.

I wonder if I should go there? :maybe I do better when they're that beautiful anyway.

I kid, I'd never enrich the CCP.

You don't have to go to China.

There are women like that all over East Asia. Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand (watch out for the bulge there),Singapore ...take your pick.

Maddie

Acclaimed
It's a Frito-Lay brand. The Frito-Lay Company is itself a subsidiary of Pepsico.

And yes, if Democrats don't think they can fall further with Latinos, they better think again.
All their support for minorities is due to complacency/comfort (Dems say they're the good guys why not just vote them) not realizing the Dems hate them, gibz, or due to self-hating bourgeosie minorities. Minorities tend to be far more socially, morally, and culturally conservative than whites, who tend to be needlessly self loathing.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

There are women like that all over East Asia. Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand (watch out for the bulge there),Singapore ...take your pick.
Don't even really need to since New York has all kinds.

Though covid fucked that up big for over a year. It still hasn't fully recovered but not many masks outside anymore, thankfully.

Had to take some time to admire that one though. You don't see them like that every day.

All their support for minorities is due to complacency/comfort (Dems say they're the good guys why not just vote them) not realizing the Dems hate them, gibz, or due to self-hating bourgeosie minorities. Minorities tend to be far more socially, morally, and culturally conservative than whites, who tend to be needlessly self loathing.

I don't know, all of the insane marketing push towards the LGBTQ+ for the last few years so hard while Blacks and Latino despise said groups may be changing that at long last.

I mean me trying anything from China as a black man would be impossible...
Oh let me be frank, I'm fucked either way in general on the Asian market. :mjlol

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I don't know, all of the insane marketing push towards the LGBTQ+ for the last few years so hard while Blacks and Latino despise said groups may be changing that at long last.

Oh let me be frank, I'm fucked either way in general on the Asian market. :mjlol
Not necessarily. A lot of those girls want their exotic foreigner experience if you show you're cool and discrete about it.

Yes, it's certainly easier if you're white than if you're black, no question there. Not nearly as much stigma. But you miss 100% of the shots you don't take obviously.

It's easier when they're here though. Less peer/social pressure.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
ef150663dca86e3c9306811afcaab7e1.jpg

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
if you go deep enough you might find something in specific small cities tbh,not that i reccomend but i've seem my fair share of stuff i didn't think i'd see in china

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Just caught up with Black Clover. Jesus christ man Yuno did get some love :mjlol . Those fucking powerups :kobeha.
unknown.png

unknown.png

The most literal definition of Damned By Faint Praise I have ever seen.
That MCU Magic is fucking dying man :oldryoma
And thank god. I gotta give them credit for actively fucking up at record time after endgame :skully.

Character 1: Why the hell weren't you here to stop Thanos

Space guy: Ummm I was somewhere else
:skully

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
This is why the door is wide open for challengers to appear.

And why I want to make the OBD a brand of a new company that you can all be employed in!
Get a section or something like that started for it and I think it would work out well. It'd be one of the k.o's to FV now that I think about it :skully .

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Just caught up with Black Clover. Jesus christ man Yuno did get some love :mjlol . Those fucking powerups :kobeha.

And thank god. I gotta give them credit for actively fucking up at record time after endgame :skully.

Character 1: Why the hell weren't you here to stop Thanos

Space guy: Ummm I was somewhere else
:skully
they literally made the gay black man responsible for Hiroshima dude

this movie is beyond fucked :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back