• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #3: A Genuine Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
@OtherGalaxy
:tupac

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
are you suggesting that he traced except from sdk yuan, possibly also fgo shi huang?

cuz it ain't surprising, since he traced zeus based on giano, one of the strongest and most popular original mugen chars :mjlol

and nakaba traced ban based on kuando, aiduzzi's other popular original mugen char :russ

they just

won't admit it though

:mjlol :hestonpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Base Xeno Vegeto punking DBS Goku and Vegeta in their strongest forms like a true Fusion Chad :mjlol

we were telling them that xeno gogeta [since he appeared first in the dbh lore and all and is even now, equal to xeno vegito = that's how equality works] and xeno vegito play ball on another level, but they wouldn't listen :mjlol

reminder

that

xeno base kakarot and vegeta were ordering a room filled with hakaishin's like they were their minions

whereas

their dbs versions were sweating worse than current genis who can't even solo dbs zeno :russ

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>Onslaught gets killed by Nightcrawler using the literal power of friendship
RCO028_1632334352.jpg

RCO029_1632334352.jpg

RCO031_1632334352.jpg

RCO032_1632334352.jpg
1630640290050.gif

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
we were telling them that xeno gogeta [since he appeared first in the dbh lore and all and is even now, equal to xeno vegito = that's how equality works] and xeno vegito play ball on another level, but they wouldn't listen :mjlol

reminder

that

xeno base kakarot and vegeta were ordering a room filled with hakaishin's like they were their minions

whereas

their dbs versions were sweating worse than current genis who can't even solo dbs zeno :russ
The Xeno Fusions would stomp the canon Gods of Destruction like Cuis :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back