• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #4: never give up, cuz victory goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Man wait till you see Julia... dear fuck Julia...
>just finished the series
Dear god...Vicious really was just a cosplayer on set. He reminds me more of a Tim curry character. He feels so weak, like kylo ren weak.
Every respect infused fear or cold hard sadistic tendencies or AMBITION is just gone. Just a weak bitch,.

And Julia...
Wow, xhom, Julia.
Became a boss bitch that needs no man, and just like shan chii, shes gonna take over the syndicate and make it better.

And that means Spike is gonna have to cross paths with her and kill her, cause how could she possibly redeem herself?
Well, this is going the route of FF7R. It kinda has the same stories but its not a remake, its a completely new series. Feels more like a What if-scenario.

Welp anyway, shits sucks. When season 2 comes out I'm just gonna skim through the episodes.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Even Kojumbo couldnt stay watching it:
FEof7fgXEAIonL9
FEof7feXIAUPvPq

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
The fuck why is everyone here just tossing X as if he is just a normal class Hunter.

What the fuck happened between X series and X command Mission that almost everyone can just bully X to the ground with 1 attack.

:kannasip Like this is the pussies version I've seen X.

A random bounty hunter can toss X around,
The first Boss just toss x with one hit.
Like how the fuck is X an S class Hunter when everyone is basically shitting on him.

X3 ~ X6 Everyone was shitting themselves in front of X and just had their loyalty for a reason to face him or being infected by the virus when Facing X. They Basically respect X's strength.

But in this version everyone thinks X is a rag they can just toss around and pass around.

like what?

Last edited:

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
The fuck why is everyone here just tossing X as if he is just a normal class Hunter.

What the fuck happened between X series and X command Mission that almost everyone can just bully X to the ground with 1 attack.

:kannasip Like this is the pussies version I've seen X.

A random bounty hunter can toss X around,
The first Boss just toss x with one hit.
Like how the fuck is X an S class Hunter when everyone is basically shitting on him.

X3 ~ X6 Everyone was shitting themselves in front of X and just had their loyalty for a reason to face him or being infected by the virus when Facing X. They Basically respect X's strength.

But in this version everyone thinks X is a rag they can just toss around and pass around.

like what?
Is it a reboot?

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Is it a reboot?
No, Command Mission X was suppose to be a continuation from the original X series. Basically around X7~ X8

So X was already at the very top of the totem pole, probably even above Zero at this point. As X4 basically puts X equal to Zero.

:kannasip That's why I'm having a hard time looking at this plot point where X is literally getting One shotted in cut scenes.

Last edited:

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
No, Command Mission X was suppose to be a continuation from the original X series. Basically around X7~ X8

So X was already at the very top of the totem pole, probably even above Zero at this point. As X4 basically puts X equal to Zero.

:kannasip That's why I'm having a hard time looking at this plot point where X is literally getting One shotted in cut scenes.
Mayeb they did a Jake Skywalker and made X go into Exile for some reason and depower him and his rep

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Mayeb they did a Jake Skywalker and made X go into Exile for some reason and depower him and his rep
No idea, I really haven't played X7 and X8 considering how bad x6 was.

:kannasip But seriously If base on the continuation from Megaman Zero, X was already on his way to become the leader of neo Arcadia by X6. Which basically made him the strongest and most renown robot in the series.

Also in this series the random NPC basically knows him as the legendary S Class Hunter which you would basically see when you go around places and talk to them.

That's why it's confusing that the bosses and a Bounty hunter thinks he is easy picking, and he is also getting tossed around like some random maverick hunter.

:kannasip

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So thanks to that little info sheet on Monday for Ghost Reaper Girl, we know we've seen all four Arkham Bullet Branch Directors here.
0027-007.png
0027-015.png

So we know two of them.
North = Ithaqua
East/Far East = Nyarlathotep

So I wonder which of the other two is which of the other branches?
South = I'd almost be willing to bet on the black man that stood up to help restrain Nyarla, he has that South American look to me.
West = Would therefore be the hooded individual that didn't get up at the end.

Of course it could be completely the other way around, especially if the Black dude is just meant to be Spanish rather than South American, which would make him West Branch.

It'll be interesting to see what territories each branch actually covers.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Command mission never pulled a Jake skywalker on X

Command Mission X literally fucking kills people and doesn't deal with their shit

In fact X7 and X8 made him much more of a pacifist that wasn't willing to murder

Command mission is like the most hardcore version of X out there

People in command mission were also amped with Supra Force Metal and other bullshit and even then they still shit themselves when X and Zero link up again

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
So thanks to that little info sheet on Monday for Ghost Reaper Girl, we know we've seen all four Arkham Bullet Branch Directors here.
0027-007.png
0027-015.png

So we know two of them.
North = Ithaqua
East/Far East = Nyarlathotep

So I wonder which of the other two is which of the other branches.
South = I'd almost be willing to bet on the black man that stood up to help restrain Nyarla, he has that South American look to me.
West = Would therefore be the hooded individual that didn't get up at the end.

Of course it could be completely the other way around, especially if the Black dude is just meant to be Spanish rather than South American, which would make him West Branch.

It'll be interesting to see what territories each branch actually covers.
Judge Death walks in, flops his big undead dick on the table and gets All the answers.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Command mission never pulled a Jake skywalker on X

Command Mission X literally fucking kills people and doesn't deal with their shit

In fact X7 and X8 made him much more of a pacifist that wasn't willing to murder

Command mission is like the most hardcore version of X out there

People in command mission were also amped with Supra Force Metal and other bullshit and even then they still shit themselves when X and Zero link up again
Yea, I'm very early in the game but it's annoying when this characters think they can runover X and then a cutscene later they actually are running over X. I'd understand if they overestimated themselves and then get hit by the Brick wall that is X in the cut scene but that's left over within the gameplay and then the next scene X is giving the credit to someone else.

:kannasip Like X himself couldn't run-over 9 bosses single-handedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back