• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #4: never give up, cuz victory goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
@Atem

deku is literally how a fanboy looks and acts when somehow gets a high tier super power on his arsenal and tries to imitate his idol, like a brainwashed minion, and it's sad :giogio

he larps, just as cloud did for 60% of the game as zack :mjlol

but

the only difference though?

deku is aware of it and his amv edgy phase, was just a sad excuse for trying to cover his mistakes, he can't handle all that ''power'', cuz he ain't ready

i know he is still a teen and all, but it isn't a legit excuse when gets in situations like those

ask yusuke, same age and all

and still was more serious about the hero aspect, without trying at all

natural charisma and courage

on the front line and was still protecting everyone

was learning from his mistakes, and was becoming even stronger, he was even mad at his own pops for taking control of his body

and won that fight with sensui, unable of his own = which made him feel sick and even angrier at his own weakness back there

cuz he wants to win fights, fair and square

that's how an actual great shonen mc, looks like

Last edited:

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
since 2014, and it took deku 305+ chaps to realize that the world ain't black or white and can be grey with all those threats that exist, despite getting the most ''op'' quirk from the start

and

despite this

the

mha stans claim that deku is one of the smartest mc's of the past years

:russ

:mjlol
Smartest mc's of the past decade and it's a revelation to him and his fans that he can fucking kick :kobeha .

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
she-amp-039-s-about-to-use-100-of-her-power_o_7263179.jpg

:russ :hestonpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

listen also to this, amazing extra bass cover, for one of the coolest fighting mc chars :manly

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
since 2014, and it took deku 305+ chaps to realize that the world ain't black or white and can be grey with all those threats that exist, despite getting the most ''op'' quirk from the start

and

despite this

the

mha stans claim that deku is one of the smartest mc's of the past years

:russ

:mjlol

iu

deku's ultimate is Crying no jutsu

Deku vs Tanjitsu vs steven Universe

Who can cry the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.