• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #4: never give up, cuz victory goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinum

Illustrious
I was running a mafia game on the untermensch forum and didn't want to get banned mid game if the janny in chief was on the rag.

I might try for wednesday, IDK. I was going to do one on Saturday but i'm going to my nephew's birthday party now.

sir_fire

Distinguished
I was running a mafia game on the untermensch forum and didn't want to get banned mid game if the janny in chief was on the rag.

I might try for wednesday, IDK. I was going to do one on Saturday but i'm going to my nephew's birthday party now.
Finally divorced Empress Angie I see.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
final arc time arrived :wow

from traveling to dimensions and all, even went to space

meanwhile

noct and his crew could barely move on their own country and most of the time, they were walking it, on foot, crossing dozens of miles even :mjlol

You didn't enjoy

the destructomobile :russ

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
And god fucking damn Camille is literally just one of Byrd's ex-girlfriends.

"Oh, that spirit was making me murder people? I lied. They don't exist. I just like to hurt people who don't deserve it."

"Also, I stabbed you in the middle of a frenching session so everybody would know we're a thing."

Crazy fucking bitch. Who stabs their boyfriend as they're making out just to break an invisibility spell.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
b7cfa777ab0bf355a129360cfc503a774b268753.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back