• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #4: never give up, cuz victory goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

Im so thankful for JLU for introducing me to the Question. He was really interesting and cool, with no power except being borderline insane with his hunting for conspiracy theories and better detective work then Batman.
When he found that extra flavor of ice cream flavor, this character became my favorite.
also when he tried to kill Luthor and survived torture. What a boss.
Maybe I should get back into building a Mugen roster. Wanna know how the scene's changed :hm
If you do, make a OBD salty bet. I’d love to spend a weekend on that.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Im so thankful for JLU for introducing me to the Question. He was really interesting and cool, with no power except being borderline insane with his hunting for conspiracy theories and better detective work then Batman.
When he found that extra flavor of ice cream flavor, this character became my favorite.
also when he tried to kill Luthor and survived torture. What a boss.
Though like most, the comic is better
J4i-7ClOtTLEbTIVSZCv0MTyOTrkA9uf8Bb3-JdwBl3HW1np0v0COgySd2GIf5b8goKRyNaoBkXN6SbEFXIToP6KHyH86iGY6P5pljHtmPKAxBanzsTDNEitiyf41vKT7f2GKwjoPw=s0
w8a6I5C37VLTu1qXyZnlpYbwQVr6SHFyTIHsApmvgULFAOaLRiy48yrfURudMOIXLB_4aKbaD4tbvBEP_JfuBTFY39KwGVfy89JCwBp5H_Mx7n8221283bb1VoNEqgxAS7YUhbQK0Q=s0
v2n_smZYbVhuiFYmwfnYccShqdmFJvRAPUHRIBuNnc-DQPk_EbVyUHlp-Ugs18ehawO5mGgqLuGG9YdqS3XqoW91FfyxOdKo6sUZiOxHdTHG1-jVxkzhVgb_u3S5vp4uRmx33M__NQ=s0
AqLV0mR6CEt0niRpbkXMVK0zNBJt14i4Dl-D4fYDpALPtdPq5WoKzqk7HqgxoGccx7Ob3iqCHOgKzPaUmqllvI_QXTMILI2vrXSEaUFX-xYRXX_W8NWgyCBJm4guD2PKacZx5OIEHw=s0
L-chZEAsJYcHKtY6SQaCIRforXD8bKgK6oevyWsIad_BTLvZu7d6LNDJxuHrjezzTh9AK6RtiL1-DLKMCDUmSWW86GFFJRuroatpsd-cNzxlEGG0dSNc2pm89AEE-hiumBELlcbG8A=s0
vMdNKf8kVM3S2WFYl4QgTMR5QNzrfkd5D-yROiwQ-_1a-eDap_LdlZ3Ntf5LpHq2fnty-8bqTKYn0teb0jSyN4qG-2RnBT_gCHmVWtnVKwShBvpTqsQ9G6ipgTAU6e6zoAbGJ3LWbw=s0
Od3ATR1R58APzHmfBVYV6gqZJ_irEyGne6CWhNTg9Cy00MGhFiUg_lejqhYgaDARMQlQDleS-JQwiiC0fqK2t7t-m5BnduwHkyljSo5itxoexsXdlBxN3QKwVFKILyd6vBzo78fA2g=s0

Blocky

Illustrious

It turns out even Jason is apart of the CANON

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So I'm basically playing Digimon Data Squad.

Why did Agumon evolve to Guilmon.

Like how?

What did the developers thought when they chose a rookie to digivolve into another rookie?

:giogio There no real upgrade here either as Saver Agumon is => Guilmon (without the card swipe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back