• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #4: never give up, cuz victory goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
yup

on the obd wiki, he had classic drax as multiversal, pre-obd wiki expired membership :mjlol

He had base adam and thanos as multiversal+

Drax can fight either for like, less than a minute, = multiversal levels

:mjlol
jesus what the hell

it's like he saw large planet level MCU Drax and said hol up

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Screenshot_52.png

I mean MHA has been doing this alot recently.
Ms. Midnight, I forgot but there was apparently like another one before Star and Stripe which just makes it even more ridiculous Hirokoshi keeps doing it.
Especially since this was effectively pointless since Shigaraki already showed how much stronger he became.

EDIT: Apparently Star and Stripe gave a final Order to basically cause her Quirk to rebel within Shigaraki and basically destroy AFO and it removes one of it's Quirks and Shigaraki is in deep shit.

And the only reason why Shigaraki/AFO went after SnS in the first place was for her Quirk to not be given to AFO... which we already know in advance is not possible...
So basically this whole thing, past potentially weakening Shigaraki(HA!) was fundamentally pointless.

War arc? What war arc :mjlol ?
Yeah some "War" that was lol.
Ultimately, it's just hilarious how SnS literally exists as a plot device just so Shigaraki can be depowered, it's like Seven Deadly Sins-tier of Merlin just so happens to have had the solution the entire time and only just gave it now type bullshit.
I'm also hearing the theory that Shigaraki is going to pull a Scar and learn to reverse his Decay and do it to SnS and give her back her Quirk so he doesn't get depowered too hard.

That would be simultaneously hilarious as hell and stupid as shit... I'm for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back