• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #4: never give up, cuz victory goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
JcKAhYX.png

a good moment from pre-fanverse OBD :mjlol

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Quora is such trash and yet Google promotes it incessantly, fucking a lot of good content including mine in the process.

Almost makes you feel you should just be a spammer and write shitlisticles because you'll do better that way.
quora is consistently one of the weirdest and most insane communities I've seen especially for this hobby. Sites like those and CBR always popping up first, google loves trash

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Google has promoted almost nothing but trash nonsntop since their horrendous core update in July and the quality has declined dramatically in general since the fall of 2019 or so.

I didn't switch to DDG just for privacy.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/325022/equestria-girls-friendship-souls
So big question, is Princess Twilight stronger than Sunset with Astra's support now ?

And yes it's important, it's a shonen fanfiction
It being a Shounen fanfic doesn't mean you need to ask the author every power level question that pops into your head, even if he is willing to answer them. :maybe

Hell that kind of defeats one of the big appeals of reading a Shounen, is that you DON'T know how characters compare to each other for sure, until you're shown. That's what got me into this hobby in the first place. Frankly if you NEED to ask the author then he/she hasn't done his job right.

Although in this case the answer to his question is obvious because Vex has made an effort the entire story to keep all the main characters around the same sort of general level (or as close to it as he can realistically get at the time). So the answer is likely that they're about the same level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back