• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #4: never give up, cuz victory goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Weird ass weakness to have. Phenomenally cosmic power. Gets got by freaking lead.
Its just one scenario though unfortunately

For most of them she gets bodied pretty quickly. Deserved it tbh.

But in one route, determined to make up for the abuse she put her daughter through she turns into the fucking terminator :skully

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>in a thread about Super Skrull vs Luffy
Luffy is a rubberman. his blunt resistance is obscene.

Anyways how is the Super Skrull catching Luffy with the force field or containing his strength? Cus Luffy has combat precognition that's rather good and all of his physicals are all really good too.

1478144124338.jpg

Yeah so obscene that he's been harmed by, and even KNOCKED OUT by blunt force attacks in his own series. :mjlol

How is this going to make a difference against someone who can casually solo Luffy's entire verse, along with Bleach and Naruto for good measure?

B-But that's due to Haki and Super Skrull has no access to Haki, that's why Luffy can not only defeat Super Skrull but the entire F4 Lineup...

:mjpls

:mjlol:obamalaugh

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
B-But that's due to Haki and Super Skrull has no access to Haki,
Captain Kuro in the EAST BLUE Arc, well before Haki was a thing (at least officially) bust Luffy's lip with a kick to the face.

So the series has pretty throroughly torpedoed that argument decades ago. :maybe
that's why Luffy can not only defeat Super Skrull but the entire F4 Lineup...
:mjpls

:mjlol:obamalaugh
:hestonpls
Not even in his dizziest daydreams.

Captain Kuro in the EAST BLUE Arc, well before Haki was a thing (at least officially) bust Luffy's lip with a kick to the face.

So the series has pretty throroughly torpedoed that argument decades ago.

I mean there is every other time Nami was able to deal damage to Luffy to the point even Oda himself had to write down excuses for it.
But yeah, it's been known for awhile and change even without Haki you can damage Luffy with enough physical force without the use of Haki. Alot of the Pre-Timeskip fights was precisely with very little if no use of Haki and Luffy still got damaged by people like Lucci, Kuro and I forgot the others.

Not even in his dizziest daydreams.

No more than the daydreams of Yhwach wankers who legit believe that The Almighty can influence the Universe because...

:maybe

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I mean there is every other time Nami was able to deal damage to Luffy to the point even Oda himself had to write down excuses for it.
But yeah, it's been known for awhile and change even without Haki you can damage Luffy with enough physical force without the use of Haki. Alot of the Pre-Timeskip fights was precisely with very little if no use of Haki and Luffy still got damaged by people like Lucci, Kuro and I forgot the others.
Well with Nami it's a blatant gag, that's why I went for Kuro as it was the earliest, could be taken seriously, example of Luffy being harmed with nothing but pure blunt force.

But the point stands that Luffy CAN be harmed that way, it isn't even an impassable hurdle in his own series, much less something that would remotely inconvenience most Marvel/DC characters.
No more than the daydreams of Yhwach wankers who legit believe that The Almighty can influence the Universe because...

:maybe
Because hurr durr Soul King, hurr durr. :maybe

It's like the daydreams of people who actually believe Noctis is the most OP Final Fantasy protag because...FF XV is the most cinematic I guess. :mjpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back