• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #4: never give up, cuz victory goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
061215073051Gmhv7PNuO8.jpg
Xr42IxGUyocPhaxIa1_fFef7OsRUyhqh1bGZNot8gs5G9JktJL8TWjaXNviMsoE-hRnIn4UKP9EYZw=s0

This. Is. Eternals.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Just remembered something weren't the next leaked characters Asuka and Slayer or some shit. I know they got datamined for sure.

Thanks arcsys

Looks more boring than Goldlewis

@Uoruk

How in the fuck they make him so boring?!
He's literally supposed to be Asuka's superior in Magic slinging, why does he barely do a damn thing that's Magical at all except "shoot gun and make clone"?
When even fucking Nine The Phantom has this as an actual concept of her being a Mage better than fucking Guilty Gear, that's fucking pathetic!
Atleast have him do some sheer dimensional bullshit or something for fuck's sake to complement the gun...
Or did I-No take all of that away when she died too?

He's supposed to be next after this travesty of a character

I hope they go all out for him because the last two reveals have been fucking dogshit

I don't even have faith anymore that they will do Asuka any better if this is how they went with The Original.
For fuck's sake, they will probably make Asuka even fucking worse than Happy Chaos, holy shit.
At this point, I don't even WANT Dizzy in this trainwreck, get me out of this.

i just want Leopaldon which is never gonna happen :wow

Still shocked they removed ohkos from the gme

I could take the Instant Kills being removed because atleast it came off like they wanted to make the normal Supers more cinematic but holy fuck, I didn't realize how terribly they did the characters' movesets as well to make it "more simplified".
When fucking Samurai Shodown has you beat in terms of how they can make the characters still pop in their limited movesets...

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
How in the fuck they make him so boring?!
He's literally supposed to be Asuka's superior in Magic slinging, why does he barely do a damn thing that's Magical at all except "shoot gun and make clone"?
When even fucking Nine The Phantom has this as an actual concept of her being a Mage better than fucking Guilty Gear, that's fucking pathetic!
Atleast have him do some sheer dimensional bullshit or something for fuck's sake to complement the gun...
Or did I-No take all of that away when she died too?
That nibba got his ass beat by Asuka in story mode when they went magic slinging unless I'm not remembering correctly. I think Sol at one point also blasted off half his body with his tyrant rave too. Unrelated but just wanted to throw that out there. Now as for why he's just shooting things with a magic gun and nothing else. Well the in lore reason would be that he fucks around and does stupid shit for his own amusement. Real answer is IK's and shit are too hard for casuals to comprehend. I mean can you imagine pressing all four buttons on the controller? Some 4d chess you were required to do back then :mjlol .

That nibba got his ass beat by Asuka in story mode when they went magic slinging unless I'm not remembering correctly. I think Sol at one point also blasted off half his body with his tyrant rave too. Unrelated but just wanted to throw that out there. Now as for why he's just shooting things with a magic gun and nothing else. Well the in lore reason would be that he fucks around and does stupid shit for his own amusement. Real answer is IK's and shit are too hard for casuals to comprehend. I mean can you imagine pressing all four buttons on the controller? Some 4d chess you were required to do back then :mjlol .

Then he just comes off as... god fucking help me, a worse version of fucking Salem from RWBY.
A character that is all about "Chaos" and doing shit because "Chaos" with no other reason but "insane".
Just... just end me right now. Daisuke... what the fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back