• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #4: never give up, cuz victory goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Honestly, between Black Widow and the Eternals being shit and the TV series not only fucking over all pre-established lore and character development in favour of setting things up and sooming more, I think this spells the beginning of the end of the MCU and cape films.
Good thing the Eternals is proving to be doing worse at the box office than even Black Widow was.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
200.gif

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
More SMT V spoilers. Be warned.

Lucifer also absorbed YHVH after he destroyed him. So Nabohino basically beat Lucifer + YHVH. His true form is actually his Nahobino form, and YHVH was his "knowledge." This rectons the whole spiel about Satan being his other half in SMT IV thank god. YHVH is actually his other half. Also, the YHVH we fight throughout various conceptions is never actually the same one. It's the previous Nabohino who takes on the form of the Creator. Which is why YHVH is never consistent. The first one we see in SMT II never actually comes back. This cycle is known as the Mandala System. Which revovles around the throne. And it's the reason why the Creators we see are coo coo. It's usually some murderous usurper. And the OG creator has been gone since the first conception.

UM1V384.png

lpnh9xy.png

5K9RwrW.png

2eJbcr6.png

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
power level wise, he is > nago, powerscaling and all, even on story mode, he was his minion :mjlol

but, so far he ain't good boss material, they must at least zenkai his moveset and gameplay style, a lot

that trailer

wasn't good, needs lot's of polish and all, for ggear levels, arcsys did a very mediocre effort, as i said

the other dlc spots, gonna be prob baiken and asuka for s1
It's supposed to be Slayer and Asuka for the last two spots since Slayer gets mentioned in Nago's story mode

Can't wait for him to have
No dashes
No pilebunker
Play nothing like slayer
and his excuse for not being in story being IDK lol

More SMT V spoilers. Be warned.

Lucifer also absorbed YHVH after he destroyed him. So Nabohino basically beat Lucifer + YHVH. His true form is actually his Nahobino form, and YHVH was his "knowledge." This rectons the whole spiel about Satan being his other half in SMT IV thank god. YHVH is actually his other half. Also, the YHVH we fight throughout various conceptions is never actually the same one. It's the previous Nabohino who takes on the form of the Creator. Which is why YHVH is never consistent. The first one we see in SMT II never actually comes back. This cycle is known as the Mandala System. Which revovles around the throne. And it's the reason why the Creators we see are coo coo. It's usually some murderous usurper. And the OG creator has been gone since the first conception.

UM1V384.png

lpnh9xy.png

5K9RwrW.png

2eJbcr6.png

That's... actually a damn good explanation and if anything, it truly does explain why YHVH is basically a bloodthirsty tyrant in virtually every SMT game he is in... but also shows in other series, he's far less of a complete bastard and closer to his true portrayal.
That's actually a pretty good way to keep that AND make it fit in mind with Lucifer's true form.

biggest L ive seen in a minute

Imagine being fucking salty over fucking Fortnite...
RWBY is fucking lucky they are even skins in SMITE and are in Blazblue Cross Tag Battle(Senran Kagura honestly would have been a better 4th party considering how well they transferred over the sole character from it). Which also shows just how little people truly care for RWBY in the first place since Monty's death.

Over fifty deaths on normal, and he still needed to cheese with lvl. 99 party. :skully

Yeah from what I got, it's one HELL of an insane boss fight and basically you gonna have to whittle the man down piece by piece while killing his Demons ASAP or they are gonna heal him/Fuck you up/Him Gaea Raging your ass into oblivion.

I'm not ready for this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back