• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #4: never give up, cuz victory goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So anyone seen the Netflix Ultraman? So Saw just one episode but didn't continue after.

Am I the only who basically sees it as the Japanese version of Ironman rather than actually being Ultraman.

I mean sure they explained that the dude has Alien DNA but they are basically running on robotic suits like Ironman and they let go of their Giant size, even one of the former opponent is basically an ultron copy/look alike (Which was a former dinosaur Kaiju)

:kannasip Basically they are superhuman in robotic suits. How is that even Ultraman in any sense.

Edit:
So read some of the wiki but seriously.
Fuck so the only condition they need is fucking alien DNA to wear the suit doesn't matter if it was an Ultramen offspring or not just freaking alien, Ain't that some stupid condition to wear a fucking power suit. Like dude why not make it compatible to any human to strengthen the human race and protect their own which the ultramen basically did by providing power to humans.

Last edited:

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Holy moly galony
they made SHAGGY BLANCO real

Sorry nick fighter, but sometimes, the voices make a difference to a game.

tho, even if i dont care for her inclusion, Arya looks very frozen pixarish here. like she would fit as a disney infinite amiboo

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Man, I like John, but this sense of scale is fucked
stPhNleaKZs5Ka9Mzwv-HEUdQ6bwAtJUzBbPvkAEkaCo5pzj0iS1Hrrn3mJzL2oCHVRX_NY8g7Z_1ZKt3iiT2EtrpchMt_YY3rLmjQk48NEuLzrm2bvNLgz_wvDK-_EmJJxeYOGlsw=s1600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back