• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #6: The One Above All

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
damn wish the dude could see how you are destroying his shit, here.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
If we did Ragnarok on New Year's Eve, would you join us? Personally, I dislike NYE anyway. It's amateur night.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
@Vespa Crabro @Uoruk

truly one of the best final boss fights of the past years, you fight zenos at the end of the universe, in a vast dimension, lightyears across space/time and all

bruh

and

it's an ace 1vs1 fight

and that ost too, lit
I beat him as samurai it felt satisfying since he dropped swords to become a reaper

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
@Vespa Crabro @Uoruk

truly one of the best final boss fights of the past years, you fight zenos at the end of the universe, in a vast dimension, lightyears across space/time and all

bruh

and

it's an ace 1vs1 fight

and that ost too, lit
Yup

He shows up as Shinryu before this and helps you fight the Endsinger, then 1v1's you afterwards

If he kills you with a mechanic he just hypebeasts you to get up
"NOT YET, RISE! RISE AGAIN LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO!"

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Vespa Crabro @Uoruk

bruh

and

it's an ace 1vs1 fight

and that ost too, lit
Been avoiding EW spoilers like the plague. Could have been finished but some of my friends wanna finish it together and theyre taking their sweet ass fucking time catching up flip

Status
Not open for further replies.