• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #6: The One Above All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
HqKS5Bo.png

6VURuYX.png

> b-but pietro isn't ftl+ levels, he can't outrun even bullets!

lmao, imagine disrespecting one of the top marvel speedsters like this, lmao

the

only reason quicksilver doesn't go full barry mode in marvel, is cuz most of the marvel writer's, dislike marvel speedsters and for some illogical reason, pietro

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
3118022-comic%20scan%2014.jpg

c00945fda36457315a29251fdb43ab9c.jpg

wp4129572.jpg

5e619c4a777f645dd86a1bfaedfa9a65.jpg

c712b-222789.jpg

tony def deserves to have his own ps4 sony spidey game too

the iron man 2008 game was average though

but still

it wasn't making in use, the full potential of the char and the lore tony has

one of the top 5 marvel chars in popularity and all, it's obvious, that needs his own hd game

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
3118022-comic%20scan%2014.jpg

c00945fda36457315a29251fdb43ab9c.jpg

wp4129572.jpg

5e619c4a777f645dd86a1bfaedfa9a65.jpg

c712b-222789.jpg

tony def deserves to have his own ps4 sony spidey game too

the iron man 2008 game was average though

but still

it wasn't making in use, the full potential of the char and the lore tony has

one of the top 5 marvel chars in popularity and all, it's obvious, that needs his own hd game
Missed opportunities with chars like the Living Laser, Mandarin, Controller, even a Doom mini arc where Tony needs to reclaim stolen tech.

Even dlc possibilities like Ghost, not the shitty mcu version mind you.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Missed opportunities with chars like the Living Laser, Mandarin, Controller, even a Doom mini arc where Tony needs to reclaim stolen tech.

Even dlc possibilities like Ghost, not the shitty mcu version mind you.

- mandarin
- foom
- titanium man
- living laser
- obadiah
- crimson dynamo
- ultimo (the skyscraper or mountain sized mecha, depending on the version)
- ghost
- whiplash
- detroit steel
- justin hammer in his own gundam like suit
- blizzard

would be a cool roster of antagonists for an hd iron man game, easily

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
So we found out who killed Dr Strange

It was a dude given power by Dagoth, Umar, Tiboro, and Aggamon. They were being chased by The Peregrine Child and its 3 mothers who were going around just killing every magical nigga around. So they all ran to earth but wanted to bring their realms with them so they needed to kill strange so that the barriers would fall. They then tried to frame Mordo

Also the dude who killed Strange stole his hands and stitched them onto his own body in place of his original hands.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
At this point, Marvel and DC is either funded by outside forces(atleast on Marvel's end but DC?) or they are somehow finding ways to make money from nothing to keep funding these fucks.
Well remember this is an actor, not a writer. They are basically just using the new movies successe to prop up their garbage, unlike the comics which make almost no money at all. We all saw how bad the first two post covid mcu flicks did and they were more blunt in the sjw bullshit.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
If we do Ragnarok on New Years' Eve, should we do it a little earlier, like 6 PM?

Let me know, guys. You are NOT going to want to miss this live, so I want as much of you around for it as possible.

This is going to be far and away our greatest show. It will be incredibly hard to top, not that we won't be trying next year.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So we found out who killed Dr Strange

It was a dude given power by Dagoth, Umar, Tiboro, and Aggamon. They were being chased by The Peregrine Child and its 3 mothers who were going around just killing every magical nigga around. So they all ran to earth but wanted to bring their realms with them so they needed to kill strange so that the barriers would fall. They then tried to frame Mordo

Also the dude who killed Strange stole his hands and stitched them onto his own body in place of his original hands.
Shit like this is why I want Multiverse of Madness to succeed to make up for the bullshit they keep pulling on my boi Strange.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
If we do Ragnarok on New Years' Eve, should we do it a little earlier, like 6 PM?

Let me know, guys. You are NOT going to want to miss this live, so I want as much of you around for it as possible.

This is going to be far and away our greatest show. It will be incredibly hard to top, not that we won't be trying next year.
If most people have that day off it may be better to do it early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back