• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #6: The One Above All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Honestly black I completely understand your hatred and frustration with how Galactus has been treated as I can for every other comic book character's shitty treatment nowdays. I guess after seeing that shit happen so many times now it just makes me numb to the point of just not caring and being glad I stopped buying any years ago.
I think I can feel some level of his pain... but I usually blot it out when it comes to that.
Best to not feel hurt than basically lose your shit due to it
Theres only a small handful of characters in comics I like and they just keep constantly getting fucked, that's whats getting to me. It shouldn't but it does

Roberto Reyes can fuck off, i'm glad that pale imitation got pelted with his own car by an angry green man.
At least we are getting a new Ghost Rider solo thing thats about Johnny after the whole King of Hell thing. so as much as I hate to say it, I'm somewhat optimistic about it

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
At least we are getting a new Ghost Rider solo thing thats about Johnny after the whole King of Hell thing. so as much as I hate to say it, I'm somewhat optimistic about it
Modern comics has some one-offs that are actually great, SSB, CGR, Immortal Hulk, Beta Ray Bill's comic was awesome too.

Sadly, those only make up the very small minority, but i'm optimistic about it too.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So another kenshi mod.

This one allows you to tame almost every animal in the game as far as I know.

So called it shade and his pet dog.

U2aRXWd.png

:kannasip time to trample the rest of the United Cities.

Seems like the Bleach news leaked and according to them, the final arc will happen in October of 2022...
I honestly have mixed feelings because it makes sense it would still be pretty off even when they announced it in 2020, I was expecting it to be closer than that...
On the other hand, I'll honestly take it if it actually means more chances to not make it QUALITY and if it actually adds more shit to the arc to make it less of a trainwreck and actually reaches it's full potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back