• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #6: The One Above All

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
First Anime:: Astroboy/Flying house/ninja robot/ Voltron/ Voltes V - It's definitely one of this 5 as early as 1992/93
Last Anime: Digimon 2021
Best Anime: Digimon
Worst Anime: no idea
Anime Everyone Loves but you can't Stand: Prison School

:kannasip

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FG1cfDKWQAA4Xdg

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Currently trying to decide on a portrait for a new character in Pathfinder: WOTR.

He's supposed to be a sorcerer, and I am trying to narrow it down. The knight is there because he looks cool. Doesn't really make sense unless I grab arcane armor and arcane armor mastery but I could down the line.

Vote on one through seven.

Last edited:

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Currently trying to decide on a portrait for a new character in Pathfinder: WOTR.

He's supposed to be a sorcerer, and I am trying to narrow it down. The knight is there because he looks cool. Doesn't really make sense unless I grab arcane armor and arcane armor mastery but I could down the line.

I'd vote Knight, only if you made him a Warlock, otherwise, I vote 6.

I really like the bulky and battle ready design, the pouches make him look like he could be a warlock, who deals in elemental magics and enchanting his mace.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

The first looks the most intimidating to me while the sixth looks the most accurate to a sorcerer. I'd go for either of those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back