• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #6: The One Above All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
thorvshulk_alpha_maincover.jpg
thorvshulk_alpha_interiorartwork_1.jpg

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/my-notes-from-the-kubo-q-a-block.1247604/
Apparently Kubo had some Q&A block and here are some of the questions and answers.
Q: Was it hard for you to decide to end Bleach so abruptly?
A: I am the kind of person who can adjust to sudden changes really quickly, so the moment I knew it’s time to end it, I did so and didn’t overthink what could or could not have been done instead.

Q: Are Aizen, Mayuri and Yoruichi still your most favorite characters?
A: I do still love them, but there are few fun and new ones I’d add - Askin and Oetsu come first to mind - they’re so easygoing but at the same time you don’t know whether they’re about to mess around or murder you*laughs*

Q: Fans were speculating that Urahara Kisuke might become the main antagonist. Was there any possibility of this happening?
A: While I find these theories interesting, I had Urahara Kisuke’s story planned from day 1, and him becoming a villain was never something I even considered. I can see where those ideas are coming from though, since his moral code is quite complex.

Q: Which characters were the most fun for you to draw in the last arc?
A: *thinks* Besides Orihime, Yoruichi, Mayuri - from the new line-up Askin, Yhwach and Bambietta were fun for me.

Q: Some fans were delighted to see their favorite Espada characters returning, but in the end they didn’t get much show-time. Why?
A: I had some bigger plans for Grimmjow and Hallibel especially, but due to time constraints I could not fully execute those, which I am quite disappointed about. All I can say to those fans is to look forward to the new season of anime.

Q: Was Unohana truly the strongest Shinigami? Can she beat everyone?
A: She was the best in terms of raw power, but that’s not the only thing which matters in a fight. Thanks to their cunningness or special abilities, Shinigami like Royal Guard, Commander or Urahara are on her level or above.
At least it confirms there WILL be additions to the anime if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back