• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #6: The One Above All

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So kenshi.

Finally made this guy "Beep"

strong enough to solo 3 beak thing.

Xu88w7w.png

of course had someone to back him up if he can't.

:kannasip Beep is practically a meme in Kenshi where he basically want to be the strongest all his dialogue is basically all about him being enthusiastic about that, "but one of the weakest hiver in the whole game"

hahahaha, check that 144p troll bait, lmao, wow, seems tom servo is back :russ

You know, I didn't even catch that till I went through the thread but I want to say this here because I want people to understand:

That's the actual thought process of SB as a whole. They legit believe that WoG doesn't matter if no one is capable of showing the feat at full blast for ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, including if it's budgetary reasons or the sake of a good shot to actually show off the feat in question!

And yes, they do tend to ignore this very thing when it comes to the series they wank like Magical Index, Overlord or Worm which falls into the exact same problems they love to pretend hits other series by deflecting to just the Light Novels...

No wonder even RWBY fans want to know what SB is talking about when they constantly contradict themselves when the same reason can literally be found in RWBY like so:

:skully "But trees can generate aura right?":oldryoma

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
So kenshi.

Finally made this guy "Beep"

strong enough to solo 3 beak thing.

Xu88w7w.png

of course had someone to back him up if he can't.

:kannasip Beep is practically a meme in Kenshi where he basically want to be the strongest all his dialogue is basically all about him being enthusiastic about that, "but one of the weakest hiver in the whole game"
Maximum Beep.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Atem
I've never been more frustrated in my life. I was playing KoA and I was doing the house of ballads shit. I'm playing on the hardest difficulty as well. For some fucking reason the Maid of Windmeres healthbar never started out as full and as such if I hit her even once, she spawns 2 waves of enemies that include 2 ancient leadshes and one of the tree dudes along with like 9 sprites and a sprite champion. The amount of stunlocking and insta killing I had to deal with was some of the most frustrating shit I've ever had to deal with. All because of some bug

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
@Atem
I've never been more frustrated in my life. I was playing KoA and I was doing the house of ballads shit. I'm playing on the hardest difficulty as well. For some fucking reason the Maid of Windmeres healthbar never started out as full and as such if I hit her even once, she spawns 2 waves of enemies that include 2 ancient leadshes and one of the tree dudes along with like 9 sprites and a sprite champion. The amount of stunlocking and insta killing I had to deal with was some of the most frustrating shit I've ever had to deal with. All because of some bug
Re-Reckoning is notoriously buggy. Sometimes characters would spawn headless for me or scripts would break, and I would need to reload.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Re-Reckoning is notoriously buggy. Sometimes characters would spawn headless for me or scripts would break, and I would need to reload.
Thankfully I haven't run into any of those kinds of bugs, but I have seen a random area of the map have like 9 settlers stacked on top of each other in one spot.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
al7DvTR.png

So I just made Beep solo the ark and kidnap Valamon (Boss of the whole area) with his new Dragon Slayer sword.

:kannasip Archer kind of Beep's weakness right now had to reset 3 times for it to be successful.

Kind of took the harder route.

No sneaking, just waltz right in, after the 2nd try figured I'd just get into one of the close room full of shit so pathing is fucked and the fight becomes one on one with archer not being able to shoot through walls.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back