• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #6: The One Above All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
> playing the mod card? in the obd? greeeedo was also a mod, what this means? :russ
Drk8jjdWoAAIcDt.jpg

> i won 4/4 as the best obd member award, you gonna go that route? :tupac

I mean was there anyone who was gonna be able to compete with you for that award
:hestonpls

you were his puppet, not his lackey,i should had phrased it better, whatever little objections you were making, jffxtron didn't care, didn't care for none of your opinions (including all of the nf mods) :russ
>his puppet
the man never could control and I had to be asked to stop bullying him so much
:russ
he was too busy nuking his own forum from the inside, while u guys were getting cui'd from his mistakes :hestonpls
It took me going to another forum before he even attempted to mess with me on anything

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
i was gonna keep playing along a bit more but, after reading this

> i won 4/4 as the best obd member award, you gonna go that route? :tupac

I mean was there anyone who was gonna be able to compete with you for that award

and since i know you are my fanboi, with that reply, why you went to all of that trouble, getting more tanned than u already are, by my gentle and holding back nakama sick fires?

you made me go bully tobey mode on you for no reason, i know you won't cry though, unlike greeeedo :mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
i was gonna keep playing along a bit more but, after reading this

and since i know you are my fanboi, with that reply, why you went to all of that trouble, getting more tanned than u already are, by my gentle and holding back nakama sick fires?
Cause it was funny

you made me go bully tobey mode on you for no reason, i know you won't cry though, unlike greeeedo :mjlol
Nah you aint at Bully Maguire levels yet. None of us will ever get to that extent

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
> page 70

> my bureido sense tells me, all of this happened to clear the convo faster

and

by faster

i mean, getting again the next convo :mjlol

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

this game was an average spidey game, but gotta say, the boss fights were good here

also, not only the fight here is much better than the fight with bizarro goblin in the tasm2 movie

but

it's also comedy material

peter lectures harry and says he will get him ok, as he punches and pushes harry through various building parts and all :russ :mjlol

Man I never realized how bad the graphics were. You would have never thought this shit was made during the 2010s when it looks worse than 2006 early ps3 levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back