• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #6: The One Above All

Status
Not open for further replies.
5z3fz9.jpg

based on this canon pic, novel kars is just multi words level+ :wow :mjlol
Indeed, if I can't visually see it then it never happened :doge

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
nKBM9sN.png
Guess who this signature belongs to:oldryoma
Ah the what about isms, that completely miss the point of the criticism.

The issue with Bleach characters talking about their abilities is that there are SEVERAL instances where this directly leads to their defeat (where they could have won if only they kept their mouths shut). Specific examples include Shinji and Rose. It's not simply the act of explaining it that's dumb.

The issue with Fairy Tale fights is that (AKAIK as I've never read it) is EVERY MAJOR fight. Meanwhile he can only point to one major example of it in One Piece, while trying to manufacture another one while ignoring the fact Luffy trained between Kaido fights (and is AFAIK still LOSING the rematch atm, even with help)

Those are just the more egregious ones, everything he brings up in that sig is one shit tier what about ism after another. :maybe

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member

The issue with Bleach characters talking about their abilities is that there are SEVERAL instances where this directly leads to their defeat. Specific examples include Shinji and Rose. It's not simply the act of explaining it that's dumb.

The issue with Fairy Tale fights is that (AKAIK as I've never read it) is EVERY MAJOR fight. Meanwhile he can only point to one major example of it in One Piece, while trying to manufacture another one while ignoring the fact Luffy trained between Kaido fights (and is AFAIK still LOSING the rematch atm, even with help)

Those are just the more egregious ones, everything he brings up in that sig is one shit tier what about ism after another. :maybe
Actually, i take it back.

Ziggy can't spell that well
:wow

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

The issue with Bleach characters talking about their abilities is that there are SEVERAL instances where this directly leads to their defeat (where they could have won if only they kept their mouths shut). Specific examples include Shinji and Rose. It's not simply the act of explaining it that's dumb.

also the Hawkins one is funny because Hawkins actually benefits from explaining his ability. If he didn't, then stronger characters would just cut him down. The whole point of it is for him to take hostages. That lack of reading comprehension levels+ :wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back