• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #6: The One Above All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
AllightER=59]@Darth Nihilus[/USER]

honest opinion, it started with potential, and it had some good moments, but the past arcs and all, it reached even worse than bleach hm arc levels tier of arcs in pacing and quality

just like those arcs

only

selective chars and fights are somewhat good

overall

it is a very mediocre series, and people overrate it, a lot

i prefer bleach over mha, easily
All Might vs AFO was the series peak and it's been downhill since then

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
All Might vs AFO was the series peak and it's been downhill since then

that, and the endeavor vs high-end nomu fight was the true ending for me, if hori ended the series, with a proper final chap, i wouldn't mind, tbh

it would be a solid average series

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
that, and the endeavor vs high-end nomu fight was the true ending for me, if hori ended the series, with a proper final chap, i wouldn't mind, tbh

it would be a solid average series
Sadly that's not the case
The recent chapters have garbage and this shit is ending next year
You can tell the dude got bored of the series and just speedrunning this shit

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
c-ODUfrwBhBYPeseRlym3xYyuqMQOS5vw9HQzyaqduON4eMFDWXfh2ohNaPSilIY9991ItfVBKNE6U4wdNEdzHaEgBUU2aGXaY9-LnDMllRb9AW19jRAyJihOPgnxBWfNOxZcqwn4w=s0
gbvxDlnmYK93OTPuT5EoJw2wls1kDskh4xJWI2VwQa5KIWiYMOoQ8Y8uvQrxETA9TJrGDvva0JXBO9wuXyFX1PLl9-FE0W7GowGRwsqNYV1ddYAppFYWA2BkAJi_ggpAM8wFCSEzGQ=s0

"B-but, Hank is only strong as Giant Man!!!"

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
E84Dvz7.png

Made a companion for Dart complete with her black sword.

:kannasip

Lol as if on fucking cue a chance to make fun of Izuku :kobeha. If those other nibbas are above city lvl then it's over. I forgot where Asta falls with all his Zenkais now but it doesn't even matter cause the dudes ftl :mjlol.
Asta just cut in half a monster that towers over mountains and is bigger than a whole mountain range.

:kannasip
UJzLki0.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I still haven't watched MHA

Is it even worth watching
As it is now? Fuck no :skully . Well unless
you like seeing another series that had potential just straight up take the piss with gusto over time. Mha as a series peaked during the Kamino ward arc with All Might vs Afo. After that it just got worse. There's some peaks there like the pro hero arc with Endeavor vs high end (notice how I've never mentioned any of the students/academia that this series is supposed to be partly about:mjlol). That's about it, Todoroki drama is the best plotline in the series and that's it.

Platinum

Illustrious

Streaming now. Come watch garbage and one good show with us.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
bb1ac1a5e394c870e5d623eca31bea8fcf242275.png

Waste of fucking potential
I saw that shit coming a mile away :mjlol . People were on pure copium thinking out of all the characters Horikoshi's failed with this would be different :skully. I like being right so much, I'd rub it in people's faces more if Soulfire didn't constantly find ways to either delete my posts and/or ban me. I should probably make a mass post on shit I was right about once the series is over :mjlol.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Seriously all the time wasted talking about how international heroes are definitely going to help guys (yeah right :skully ). That shit all to hype up a garbage movie and then have these nibbas fuck off in 5 chapters after that lady died. International heroes hype and all people got who were on copium was movie 3 cameo appearances :kobeha.

I saw that shit coming a mile away :mjlol . People were on pure copium thinking out of all the characters Horikoshi's failed with this would be different :skully. I like being right so much, I'd rub it in people's faces more if Soulfire didn't constantly find ways to either delete my posts and/or ban me. I should probably make a mass post on shit I was right about once the series is over :mjlol.
i saw this coming lightyears away

Wow, a cool female side character? And she’s getting hyped up? In My Hero? Get fucking ready for disappointment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back