OBD Feedback Thread

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
you can link images and people can also view them, without being a hack and bait them to join the site in order to view them, lmao
Jff was simply trying to beef up his SEO game and making sure the robot crabs don't crawl over images that will hurt his precious forum's search rankings. I'm not even sure why he changed his username at this point in the game... hella sus lol.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
you also need to bring those yyh, bleach, etc calcs here as well

on some google drive archive folders and all
Need either a blog or calcs section for ease of retrieval, categorization, and organization before I really go nuts on porting that over here.

@Lar @Orwellian If not blogs, would such a section be feasibly implemented? :hm

Have most of my stuff in an archive already. Just some of the bits from 2016-2017 in my Articles should really need archived. Also my ATLA/LoK, Dark Souls, and Drakengard/Nier calc threads.

E

Example

Unconfirmed
@ChaosTheory123 Should there be a separate calc and respect threads sub-section created inside the OBD section, or can calcs/respect threads be posted on the meta-battledome section?

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
@ChaosTheory123 Should there be a separate calc and respect threads sub-section created inside the OBD section, or can calcs/respect threads be posted on the meta-battledome section?
I’d probably keep the calcs and respect threads as subsections to the metadome, but that’s probably just my own sense of aesthetics talking

Metadome is where you discuss semantics and how the hobby works. Respect threads and calcs are a specific facet of that.

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Need either a blog or calcs section for ease of retrieval, categorization, and organization before I really go nuts on porting that over here.

Have most of my stuff in an archive already. Just some of the bits from 2016-2017 in my Articles should really need archived. Also my ATLA/LoK, Dark Souls, and Drakengard/Nier calc threads.
We're trying to figure out how many users will actually use blogs. I'd have to drop $75 and go through some loops to get it, so I want the hustle to be worth it if it's something that a lot of people want :catsalute

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

Like Lar said, its partly a financial issue. There is yourself, @Master Am and a few others who are prolific bloggers and calcers. We could create another sub-subsection to the Meta-Dome explicitly for article style posts which can be done as stand in for blogs. Though I think the demand for blogs are increasing, this is all ultimately on Lar's shoulders at the moment.

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Like Lar said, its partly a financial issue. There is yourself, @Master Am and a few others who are prolific bloggers and calcers. We could create another sub-subsection to the Meta-Dome explicitly for article style posts which can be done as stand in for blogs. Though I think the demand for blogs are increasing, this is all ultimately on Lar's shoulders at the moment.
To note, I already reached out to Bob, the author, with regards to verification before I can even finish registering on his forum and purchase the add-on :becel

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Screenshot_6_1.png

Back