obd tournament of power thread - better edition

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
time to have, a tournament like here in this section, the rules for this are gonna be like this, a quick summary and i will explain better in later posts

- chars ranging from wall level up to planet levels, the maximum range/level
- speeds being lightspeed, the max, one lightspeed char, to be fair
- hax being hax, make your choices good and no nlf arguments
- a team must have 5 members, with in scenario a planet level char exists in the team, should be only one, i repeat, only one planet level char in each team, how to defeat the planet level char? if the other team, doesnt have one, must hax him, with superior speed, before the planet level char ends the fight, i will specify this, each planet level char will fight in 1vs1 with the other planet level char of the opponent team, in order to not just cui the arena and win easily
- each poster will post the prep in detail and in spoilers, but first will pm me, or some of the other dudes who gonna be part of the refs, to check how it looks like

i will explain later, more

this is just a sample

main refs are me, for now

whoelse wants to be part of the team, tag me, cuz i must know, if he legit good for being a fair and solid ref

thats it for now

post some teams for now

and when i got more free time i will be back to this

lets say, this thread is an archive for now, for this idea

carry on

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
depends

if the planet level char u chose, happens to have both planet level stats and lightspeed speed, that fits the criteria (and that will be only for him, no other member with speed like that) and still will have the separate 1vs1 fight against the planet level char of the other team, if it happens, cuz some teams might not have planet level char, but have instead, better hax, its a case by case

My contestants:
Shoto Todoroki
Sesshoumaru
Shirou Emiya - By Shirou Emiya, I mean Counter Guardian EMIYA :heston
Might Guy
Ichigo Kurosaki

EDIT: Yeah, I had to add in a Bleach character to complete the rep.
EDIT: Adding in because I didn't have a character here that hits Planetary or Lightspeed/FTL

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I'm assuming the "wall-planet level" applies to the "scale" of hax and not just stats? :hm

Kain - Legacy of Kain
Alice Liddell in her Wonderland form - American McGee’s Alice
Ryu - Breath of Fire V: Dragon Quarter
Commander Shepard via composite class - Mass Effect
Ganondorf /w complete Triforce - The Legend of Zelda

I was going to include a character from D&D and Nier. Until I found out that in Nier that Beepy the P-33 model is several thousand years out of date, and can process time in nanoseconds. And Nier, Kaine, and Emil kicked its ass. For D&D, the thread has so many statements and scans of characters reacting and dodging light spells, moonbeams, ultraviolet light, and starlight [calc]. Seems like even the weakest is FTL. Epic-level adventurers who can react to Kezef the Chaos Hound traveling 2.935 quintillion c.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ryo Takatsuki-project arms

choose dif char, he is at least planet level+, since ryo is considered planet+ with his own fistful antimatter tech (as human), when transformed, its higher

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Nightmare - Soul Calibur
Enel - One Piece
Carnage - Marvel
Senator Armstrong - Metal Gear
Akuma - Street Fighter

Gonna rock a villain team for this one :hm
Edit: I forgot most Jojo characters are FTL :hestonpls Switched out Dio for Armstrong in that case

Last edited:
Back