Obtainable ranks & participation incentives

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
This serves solely as clarification for the rewards each section wants to hand out. There is another thread that illustrates subsection/community policy that was discussed in the I'm Very Mad thread I have made.

Once the current game concludes, there will be two separate threads for the Alt and Ranked communities to discuss what they feel is fair.

You guys can setup your own criteria for what needs to be done to earn a rank/trophy. (The titles in brackets are just ideas, it's up to you guys to name what you'd like for your sections and come up with less lame titles and descriptions, numbers can also be tweaked!

Ranked game ranks:
[Worthwhile effort] Participate in 100 separate Ranked games to earn this badge and the Mafia MVP usertitle
[Maidens finally obtained] Host 5 games or more to earn an honorable badge and become... not maidenless?
[remain forever mad, scum] Achieve 5 or more town wins to earn this badge and rank
[HOSTILE INDIE :lul] Achieve 10 wins as an indie. You earn the right to be smug just like the rest of us.
[Ekkolocation] You decided to surpass 2k posts worth of fluff. Why? God who knows.

You can go as high (but I encourage more realistic goals to start with) as 20 games someone has to participate in to achieve the badge and rank or as low if you feel that naturally Ranked games require a different effort and concentration and 5 is plenty, for instance. Or maybe if you're evil, you can even go high as 50 games before the end of the year.

For earning badges relevant to the Alternative mafia section, I think stuff like this is good, things that address our little subcultures we are used to is good:
[At my full power!] Achieve 1000 posts in a game thread
[#lynchariescrew] Lynch Aries as host 50 times to achieve this badge
[Ultrasonic] If you manage to be part of town and not get a single mislynch all game, you fucking certainly earned this badge (gimme this one tbqh]
[It was I, Aries!] You hosted 3 role madness games. This is probably from a brain bleed, go to a doctor.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
[I killed my patient] Doctor Retro's license should be revoked and apparently so should yours. Achieve this rank if you protect the wrong person as doctor in five separate games.

:lul

i will immediately qualify for this when my activity picks back up

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
[The Evans Award] - Duel a scum mate... and somehow end day with both of you dead.

[Uno Reverse Card] - Redirect or bus drive a killing role so it kills itself.

[The Right Outcome Prevailed] - As town, lose 5 endgames by mislynching.

[Tag Me In] - Win 10 games in which you were a replacement.

Sigismund

[Head of the Family] : Win 5 games as Mafia Godfather
[The Favored Son] : Win 5 games as a Mafioso
[Star Blessed Killer] : Kill 37 Players across games as a Serial Killer
[Ripper of the Competition] : Win 5 games as Serial Killer
[No More Term Limits] : Win 5 games as Mayor
[Trigger Happy] : Kill 10 scum across games as Town Vigilante
[Threat to Society] : Kill 25 Town across games as Town Vigilante
[Last Man Standing] : Win A Game as the Only Person left alive on the final day
[Executioner's Apprentice] : Hammer the Lynch for 5 scum as town across games
[Inside Man] : Hammer the Lynch for 5 town as scum across games
[Town Dullard] : Hammer the Lynch for 10 Town as town across games
[21 Pieces of Silver, With A Rope Of Straw] : Hammer the Lynch for 12 of your own scummates across games
[Vanilla Is Best Flavor] : Survive and Win 10 Role Madness games as a Vanilla Townie

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Some more vig awards.

[I Shot the Sheriff] - As Vigilante, shoot the Cop.
[Cubey Style] - As Vigilante, shoot a Backup Vigilante.

Reactions: Ral
Back