Ogrest vs Red Hulk

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Ogrest is anywhere from small galaxy to universal (if not higher based on anything from the games that I'm missing). His speed is anywhere from relativistic to MFTL. Haxwise he was able to fight the entire Pantheon of Twelve and win, so he likely has resistance to a bunch of the gods haxes (however, we don't see the fight itself as far as I know; he was able to beat both Godking Yugo and God Pinpin though).

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Ogrest is anywhere from small galaxy to universal (if not higher based on anything from the games that I'm missing). His speed is anywhere from relativistic to MFTL. Haxwise he was able to fight the entire Pantheon of Twelve and win, so he likely has resistance to a bunch of the gods haxes (however, we don't see the fight itself as far as I know; he was able to beat both Godking Yugo and God Pinpin though).
Ogrest was not affected by the manipulation of time and well, Oropo created a dimension with stars using the Elicube and the Dofus, in addition to the bomb with which he was going to kill the twelve was fed by the Dofus and destroyed said dimension, that it should climb him.

min 20:40

Edit
And now that I think about it, that bomb must have had more energy than when Nox went back 20 minutes in the time of the universe

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Rulk could absorb the energy of the Dofus?

He should have the speed advantage by reacting to the Surfer.

Back