• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Magic

Resplendent
1. Sky
2. Flower
5. The Orca
6. Dr. Watson
7. Gadministraitor

8. Caldust
13. Lethal
16. Ekkologix
19. Evans
20. Fujishiro
21. Dr_Professor83
23. The X
24. Ral
28. Hans Tweetenberg

im going to use my commute as i think next phase is vital and after that idrc. wifom is too risky and i want to be able to help next phase.

this is my reads. i think sky is most likely the remaining mafia regardless of the flip. if ral is town then i think it's basically 100%. i have some doubts with ekko being scum now just due to his responses and some of his theory crafting but he was on the wrong side of a lot of interactions and lynches, etc. im also not sure who else could be scum if ral is town.

rugrat i think is sk but not mafia. i cant actually rationalize other sk candidates as i dont have enough info to go on. if it isn't him i can imagine it's tweet/fuji i guess. i dont think evans/watson/lethal/x/prof are ever the sk. that would leave flower/orca/gad as the remaining possibilities. also have no idea what any of them claimed.

Rugrat

Caldust
1. Sky
2. Flower
5. The Orca
6. Dr. Watson
7. Gadministraitor

8. Caldust
13. Lethal
16. Ekkologix
19. Evans
20. Fujishiro
21. Dr_Professor83
23. The X
24. Ral
28. Hans Tweetenberg

im going to use my commute as i think next phase is vital and after that idrc. wifom is too risky and i want to be able to help next phase.

this is my reads. i think sky is most likely the remaining mafia regardless of the flip. if ral is town then i think it's basically 100%. i have some doubts with ekko being scum now just due to his responses and some of his theory crafting but he was on the wrong side of a lot of interactions and lynches, etc. im also not sure who else could be scum if ral is town.

rugrat i think is sk but not mafia. i cant actually rationalize other sk candidates as i dont have enough info to go on. if it isn't him i can imagine it's tweet/fuji i guess. i dont think evans/watson/lethal/x/prof are ever the sk. that would leave flower/orca/gad as the remaining possibilities. also have no idea what any of them claimed.
Do you think Lethal would fake claim millerV

Final Vote Count Day 6

RDK

Marvelous
Final Vote Count Day 6:

Ral (8) - Tweet, Retro, Doc, Fuji, Sky, Cal, Flower, Ekko
Sky (1) - Ral

Welcome to Christmas Mafia!

Congratulations, you Winterbolt, Christmas aligned.

King_Winterbolt.jpg

Role: Mason

Long before there was Santa, you ruled over the North Pole with an iron fist. Alongside your two powerful ice-dragons you controlled Christmas until being put into a deep sleep and waking up to find Santa in control of everything Christmas. Now it's time to take it back! You will share a chat this game with another player, where you may discuss the game and your plan to overthrow santa in private.

You win once all threats to Christmas are eliminated.

it is now Night 6 which will last a maximum of 18 hours.

do not post

Last edited:
Night 6

RDK

Marvelous
Night 6

Gad was finally told to shut the hell up about the Jewish holiday, he was:

Congratulations, you are a Hannukah, Christmas aligned.

aa930bd2-3a21-11eb-9b80-f4f1a4017c77_image_hires_212608.jpg

Role: Post Restriction

Welcome to our other favorite December festival. In some circles this years game might be all about you, but not here, you're unfortunately in the shadow of Christmas, but you're going to try and change that. In every post you must do your best to sell Hannukah to everyone and hope that they too may light the candles next year!

Evans wasn't friendly but he was made invisible, he was:

Congratulations, you are Caspar (The Gift of Gold), Christmas aligned.

250px-Geertgen_tot_St._Jans_-_De_aanbidding_van_de_koningen_-_Rijksmuseum_SK-A-2150_%28Caspar%29.jpg

Role: Gift Giver

One of the Three Kings of whom visited Jesus- bearing gifts. You will be able to deliver the gift of gold to a player of your choice this game. This gift contains a day kill to be used at the recipients discretion. Choose wisely, wise man!

It is now Day 7, with 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch
You have 24 hours max

• Shocked
Reactions: Ral

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I think Tweet might be scum tbh.

1) He got my card.
2) Nobody claimed they have it, and scums found the SK, so maybe they just use it to communicate.

Rugrat

Caldust
X doesn’t have to be town, he might just know that one of his teammates had the Rudolph fake and been happy to use that ammo.

It’s not functionally different to non-town claiming info really.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Also the day started earlier and Tweet said he forgot about the card. Would RDK start the day before all actions are in?

Back