Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

RDK

Marvelous
draw-banner-cat-winter-christmas_45130-1159.jpg

Welcome to Christmas Mafia 2023!

RULES

• Day 1 will be 48 hours with all subsequent days being 24 hours.
  • Night 1 will be up to 24 hours with all subsequent night phases being 12-18 hours at the discretion of the host. Night Posting is not allowed.
  • Expect deadlines to be less strict than usual as this is a busy time of year. There will be no deadlines on Christmas Day
  • I’ll try to do vote counts as regularly as possible, but again, it's a busy time of year.
  • Blocked shots will not be refunded.
  • I’ve tried to clearly explain role interactions in your PMs, but feel free to ask if you have any questions. I won’t be held responsible if you wrongly assume I would resolve something in a certain way.
  • As always don't hunt off flavor, mafia have been given fakes of unspecified quality and flavor is intentionally lazy and also designed to punish flavor/setup/character speculation. Hunt players on play.
  • Don’t discuss the game outside of any designated conversations and the thread itself.
  • Rep Outs must be requested in private messaging
  • Town are Christmas aligned or Christmas aligned.
  • The Mafia faction is Santa's aligned
  • Town win condition is You win once all threats to Christmas are eliminated.
  • Draws are a thing that can happen.
  • Do not directly quote your role PM.
  • Character and Role Claiming is fine at your own risk
  • Play to your win condition.
  • Try to keep flaming out of this game as much as possible. It’s Christmas! I will take action if things get out of hand
  • Do not try and break the game, if you see an issue that your think can be exploited, let me know immediately. If you try and exploit the game I will mod-kill you.
  • Please keep your post count ahead of mine. I understand people will be busy at this time of year but out-posting the host should not be difficult for you if you've signed up for the game.

Reflexive Roleblock / Nexus
Hide/Commute
Bus Drive / Redirect
Roleblock
Framer/Lawyer
Investigate
Protect
Miscellaneous
Standard kill / Poison / Arson
Watch / Track / Follow / Voyeur / Motion Detect
Night phase completes
Results given to players alive

Welcome to Christmas Mafia!

Congratulations, you are Summer, Christmas aligned.

north-carolina-wrightsville-source-supplied-beach-192723-2.jpg

Role: Vanilla Town

Unless you're in Australia, you have nothing to do with Christmas, therefore you have no role!

You win once all threats to Christmas are eliminated.​

Player List:

1. @Sky - Died Night 8 - Christmas Aligned Post Restriction Giver - Christmas Socks
2. @Flower
3. Aurelian - Lynched Day 1 - Christmas Aligned Object Oracle - The Littlest Watchman
4. @Nibel | 花城 - Lynched Day 3 - Christmas Aligned Vanilla Town - Snow
5. @The Orca
6. @Dr. Watson
7. @Gadministraitor - Died Night 6 - Christmas Aligned Post Restriction - Hannukah
8. @Caldust - Lynched Day 8 - Sombertown Aligned Serial Killer - Burgermeister Meisterburger
9. @Alco - Died Night 2 - Christmas Aligned Cop - The Conductor
10. @Polar Bear Died Night 5 - Christmas Aligned Hostage Taker - Die Hard
11. @Tempest- Died Night 4 - Christmas Aligned Bodyguard - Abominable Snowman
12. @Ratchet - Lynched Day 4 - Santa's Aligned Bus Driver and Card Giver - Papa Noel
13. @Lethal
14. @Ultra - Died Night 2 - Christianity Aligned - Baby Jesus
15. @T-Pein™ - Lynched Day 5- Santa's Aligned Godfather and Roleblocker - Father Christmas
16. @Ekkologix
17. @Poyser - Executed Day 2 - Christmas Aligned Vanilla Town - Christmas Turkey
18. @Grammaton - Died Night 2 - Santa's Aligned Rolecop and Tree Stump - Tio De Nadal
19. @Evans - Died Night 6 - Christmas Aligned Gift Giver - Caspar
20. @Fujishiro
21. @Dr_Professor83
22. @Bachi - Died Night 1 - ???
23. @The X
24. @Ral - Lynched Day 6 - Christmas Aligned Mason - Winterbolt
25. @Kurosaki Ichigo - Died Night 3 - Santa's Aligned Timelord and Executioner - La Befana
26. @Wang / Lord Melkor - Died Night 3 - Christmas Aligned Tracker - Norad Tracks Santa
27. @Luka - Died Night 4 - Santa's Aligned Double Voter and Janitor - Sinterklaas
28. @Hans Tweetenberg
29. @Sigismund - Modkilled Night 2 - Christmas Aligned Babysitter - The Innkeeper
30. @Magic

It is now Day 1, you have until 4.10PM GMT on 12/20 to reach a majority, with 30 alive it takes 16 to achieve a lynch.

Last edited:
Back