OLF Christmas Mafia Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Might be better if I sign up as a rep for now since Monday to Wednesday will be hectic. So you can switch me with Luka @RDK .

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Yeah btw
Y'all gotta be on y'all's best behavior, sorry not sorry I don't ma-
Wait, I make the rules

We don't scare Ral away from Mafia, we make him enjoy it so he gets as addicted as I am

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah btw
Wait, I make the rules

We don't scare Ral away from Mafia, we make him enjoy it so he gets as addicted as I am
Spreading addiction, I'm proud of you

• Catfeels
Reactions: Ral

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah btw
Wait, I make the rules

That's exactly what my dealer was saying...

• Kek
Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
PRE-GAME HIT

Ncxv4Cl.png

RDK

Marvelous
I'll think about it. I don't think starting a game with 0 subs would be in my best interest but I am willing to expand the game

Poyser

Okay, I stay Ig. Just don't hold it against me if I'm less active lol.
haha no if you want to specifically volunteer to be a rep, thats completely fine

I just mean, I wouldnt cut numbers and force people into being reps, as its xmas mafia! we can just rep people that die back in

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
haha no if you want to specifically volunteer to be a rep, thats completely fine

I just mean, I wouldnt cut numbers and force people into being reps, as its xmas mafia! we can just rep people that die back in
Yeah, I looked at my schedule and I absolutely need to be a rep. I'm very busy from Monday until Wednesday and would miss an entire day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back