gonna save the picture lol

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Endgame Write-Up

Congratulations to the winners! Their roles were:

1958.jpg

Character: Psychic
Role: Godmother/Obfuscation JOAT (1xJanitor/1x Fog/1x Ninja/1x Delayed Kill)
Alignment: Feminism

I couldn't think of a better w*man to lead this team of feminist warriors. THE female that knows how to get what she wants, who knows exactly how to cultivate the simps such as T-Pein and Ekko to do her bidding for her. It doesn't even matter that you're a terrible mafia player who only knows how to OMGUS and nothing else, or that your psychic powers have been confirmed as fraudulant... It's all about vibes, man, and you're queen of the vibes. As well as your army of simps muddying the waters, you also have the uncanny knack of talking absolute drivel at all times, making it truly hard for anybody to discern your alignment. Unfortunately, this means you have no following whatseover and nobody takes you seriously, but you'll certainly make sure they do after this!

You are the Godmother this game, you will survive the first attempt on your life, as well as showing up as Manosphere aligned if you should be targeted by an alignment checking role.

You are also a JOAT. Four times at night, you may choose to use one of your abilities:

- Janitor - This will replace the faction kill and stop the role PM of your target from being posted in the thread. The role PM will be revealed to your team.
- Fog - This will cause all roles that require results to return "??"
- Ninja - You may make the factional kill and be unable to be detected by any observational roles.
- Delayed Kill - This will replace the factional kill and the death will be delayed by 1 cycle. EG If you target somebody on Night 1, they will instead die on Night 2. Your action may be blocked/diverted/observed on the night you submit it. Once it has gone through, nothing can stop the death occurring the following night.

2397.jpg

Character: Magic
Role: Vanilla Townie
Alignment: Manosphere

Luckily for you, the theme for this game requires you to be town. Very lucky indeed, because you are WASHED as a scum player. Once upon a time, you were the impossible read. You were everest. Beating you when you were scum was seen as and felt like a huge accomplishment. Going up against you as scum is basically what got my mafia juices flowing in the first place, in the infamous THE WIRE MAFIA of 2017. Alas, you are a shell of your former self. Imagine having your entire scum game derailed by someone like T-Pein. It's so sad. As I get into my 30s, I've had to watch a lot of people I look up to in the world get old, washed up and be left a husk. Ah well, thus is life I guess. You're still alright as town though, so hopefully you can be a potent weapon against the feminism pandemic of 2023.

You don't have any role this game.

You win when all threats to the manosphere have been eliminated.

You win when feminism controls the majority or nothing can stop that from happening.

2.jpg

Character: Retro
Role: Rolewatcher

Now, I don't want to reduce you to a w*man that talks complete nonsense and is addicted to crack weed, but... That's kind of how people see you. Don't get me wrong, you seem highly intelligent (for a w*man). It's just that you articulate your thoughts in a way that is long winded, hard to follow and mumbled up and as a result... Nobody cares. If we're honest, nobody even reads it. I'd rather watch 50 w*mens football matches back to back than try and read that shite. With respect. It does work to your advantage when you're mafia though, as people not wanting to read your posts also makes them unlikely to solve you correctly. You could probably be introducing new legislature to the declaration of independance and nobody would notice. Hopefully you can use that to your advantage this game, and help feminism wipe out the manosphere before they even realise what's happening.

As somebody that's very interested in people's psychology, you can be the resident female psychologist (could not think of anything worse). Each night, you may target a player and learn their role, as well as discover who visited them, if any.

3392.jpg

Character: The Orca
Role: 3x Watcher

Not sure who you are, but you woke up and chose violence in Gram's game so let there be violence. I've not seen much of your game but from what I have seen, it is distinctly unimpressive. I'm sure you're Ekko-like and think that going after 0 posters is some kind of genius 4D chess move but all it actually does is expose your distinct lack of mafia skill, and your inability to comprehend anything that's going on. The only plus I can think of is that, as a whale yourself, you can help identify the disgusting beached whales of the feminism cult that is infecting society today.

As you're clearly a beta cuck, rather than do anything proactive, you are going to sit in the shadows and watch. Just like that time your wife... Well, you know. Three times at night, you may target a player and discover who, if anyone, visited them.

You win when feminism controls the majority or nothing can stop that from happening.

2413.jpg

Character: hime
Role: 3x Prostitute

I don't have much to say about your mafia ability. An ok, if unremarkable player that's prone to mistakes and letting emotions cloud her judgement. You are a fairly easy lynch as nobody cares one way or the other. Meh. As a w*man though? Fuck me. You're perfect. Don't misunderstand me, I don't mean perfect in the same way that Haza does, but just the perfect example of a female, feminism and everything that is wrong with the world today. A wise w*man once said that you act as though you're the main character. That may or may not be true, but can anybody really deny you main character status? You are at the centre of every drama it seems. You have simps coming out of your tiny ears, you have beef with other females, a blood feud with Ratchet in which you basically broke the robot such was how much you fucked with his circuitry. You even designed a new ratings system for all of the players... And got them invested in it! You might be a newcomer to our section, but it seems we are all just living in hime's world. Hopefully you can put your *ahem* talents to good use in this game, and manipulate the manosphere into defeating itself.

Three times at night, you may target a player and keep them... occupied for the night. Any roles they try to use will be blocked.

1915.jpg

Character: Hans Tweetenberg
Role: Post Restriction

I struggle to keep up with your engagement and skill in a mafia sense as it's so up and down that to be honest, I can't be bothered keeping track. Talent is there for sure, but it's usually overrun by laziness and/or a penchant to roll the clocks back to 2004 and dye your hair black. You're also a grown man that role plays as a bird. For fuck's sake. One thing I do know though, you are German and NOBODY understands the need to stamp out a single subsection of humans more than you guys. You get it.

In this game you have a post restriction. In every post you make you must either:

A) Include the word "kweh"
or
B) Make some sarcastic remark about what a fucking loser you must be to roleplay a bird as a grown man in his 30s.

Failure to do so for 3 posts will incur a punishment.

*Just to note, this PR is completely fake, so you will not actually incur any punishment for breaking it or not using it*

And for the remaining town LOSERS:

2408.jpg

Character: Lord Melkor

From what I remember, you're one of them dudes that purposely plays with a scummy slant as town so that his scum game is harder to decipher. It's really hard to think of something more BETA than that, especially as you've shown potential as town which makes it doubly girly. And considering the context of this game, I mean that as the utmost insult. I need you to step up. I need you to be better. If we are going to stamp out that disgusting feminism, then we absolutely cannot afford to have dudes on the team that act like w*men. Next you'll be telling me that I've hurt your feelings here. I don't want to hear it. Man the fuck up.

I have faith that you can turn this round and put your best foot forward. I have faith that you can deliver us some w*men heads on platters. Unfortunately, whilst I have faith that you'll give it your all, I don't have trust. So you have no role in this game.

3568.jpg

Character: Nibel | 花城

I'd only been playing with you for about 10 minutes and you'd already started talking about me stroking your cock. I'm flattered, but the great alpha don't swing that way. Although, at this point he wishes he did. As for you, you impressed me in our only game together so far. A fine performance, making good observations and shooting a lot of non-town. It's just a shame you're one of those anime profile pic freaks. "Quirky", shall we say. That said, it will work in yours and our favour this game. All you have to do, is stamp down the white knight instincts you almost certainly possess and instead... Pretend! The w*men love that shit, and you can get them onside before you stamp them out of existence.

The great alpha don't know you like that, so you have no role this game.

3391.jpg

Character: Polar Bear
Role: 1x Archaeologist

I only really know three things about you: 1) You named yourself after an animal, 2) You like xmas music and want it to be played year round and 3) You are basically a troll of a player that would rather dedicate time to being one half of the chuckle brothers with The Orca. All of these make me throw up in my mouth a little. What kind of grown man names himself after an animal and listens to xmas music ffs. You are in DESPERATE need of some man points, so you need to get them in this game less your soft ass allows feminism to take over. All I want for christmas is a FUCKING ALPHA CHAD. Instead, it seems like last christmas you gave away your balls and became a beta cuck soy boy.

Anyway, in this game I've made you an archeologist. Because you're a bear and they'd be good at digging. Get it? I'm fucking tired. Once at night, you may target a DEAD player and find out who they targeted on the night they died, as well as who they targeted on all nights prior to their death. You will not gain any of their results if applicable.

And for the janitored role...

512.jpg

Character: Goth Boy
Role: 3x Tracker

I feel dumber just for putting you in this game, but nobody can deny the sheer usefulness of you being an grade A creep will provide in the context of this fight against feminism. In mafia terms, you are completely inconsquential. Seriously, we've been on OLF for over a year now and I'm still not sure I've ever seen you make a game related post. It's embarrassing. That said, what you lack in mafia sense, you make up for in a snake-like ability to slither into the DMs of any female that dares to step foot on the internet. It doesn't take much to imagine you taking this to full on stalker status, and that's what I'm expecting of you in this game. If you can give any of them the skeevies whilst you're at it, all the better.

Three times at night, you may target a player and learn who they visited, if anybody.

Thanks to everybody that played, I hope you enjoyed the game and the flavour! It was a fun game to watch, I really enjoyed watching the vast majority of the game put in a lot of effort into solving, working and reading back, especially the townies that were taken to the deep game. I was really impressed with how much reading back they did, using of legacies etc. I think it was a well contested game, both sides did some great plays and both sides made some mistakes. The difference in the entire game for me was just Ratchet being a class apart. I definitely think town could have put way more effort into solving him at the end, as mafia killed ALL of the strong townies except Ratchet, and then even killed the likes of T-Pein before him, despite the fact that every single person in the game had Ratchet as strong town lmao. That would pretty much never ever happen if Ratchet was town. Maybe if some other of the big players had been left alive, but they'd all been killed literally as soon as they possibly could be lmao. So there was really some incredible naivity on display there, as well as probably a reluctance to even bother challenging somebody like Ratchet. That said, Ratchet played incredible this game and was town read by all of the strong players, and then sprinkled some heavy bussing on top of that, so I can't really blame people for not solving that, but hopefully you will take this lesson for next time! Also thought it was a shame that Hime's legacy was ignored. She put effort into that and had a good PoV from which to solve from as she could see herself being pushed and knowing she was town. She also completely nailed Ratchet and Luka to the wall with some fantastic logic, only to then be ignored after death, which as I said was a shame. As for awards:

MVP: Ratchet - Really no other choice here, pretty much controlled the game from start to finish and led his team in everything. A class above everybody else in this game.

HM: Lord Melkor - Thought he did really well to navigate some big suspicion on him on D1, then got himself into the game and was never on anybody's radar again. Was active and chimed in when needed, discussed strategy a lot with Ratchet in the scum chat and was an all round good team player.

HM: Hime - Thought she was solid once she got into the game on D2 and then when she was suspected and always certain to be lynched I think she did literally everything right. You couldn't ask for anything more from a player that's going down, defended herself very well and continued to solve on top of that, completely taking apart Ratchet in an argument and perfectly linking him to Luka. I don't agree with pretending to be scum after the hammer as it's annoying, but she did it for a legitimate reason in order to get reactions and I thought it worked, as Retro looked 100% pure townie in her response and should never have been considered for a lynch after that. All round well thought out, solid play.

Some others can definitely consider themselves unlucky to not be getting any awards. Mentions to Luka, Magic, Ultra and Nibel who all played well and were in my considerations. I found it a tough decision overall. I thought the vast majority of players in this game played quite well on the whole, so I'm a happy host!

Now onto the Wrestlemania of the mafia season, Xmas mafia! Hope as many of you as possible sign up.​
thanks for the game! I apologise for my absence since i got a fever in the middle of it.

congrats to team scum adn to the mvps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back