Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Welcome to One Last Forum Members Mafia!

For years, our beloved mafia section has ticked along, going from strength to strength. No w*men. No beef. No problems and certainly no bans of any kind. Unfortunately, since we were forced to move homes, our section is becoming infested with the most insidious disease of them all... Feminism. As they do in all walks of life, those darn w*men show up and ruin EVERYTHING. They're here to take over, and they must be stopped. The OLF manosphere must band together to cut out this tumour before it becomes terminal.

Unfortunately, feminism isn't the only issue. There is also the case of the ultimate incel, who hates w*men so much that he's gone fully off the deep end to the point where he hates everybody and everything. He is bitter at w*men for not being interested in him, and jealous of the men for being better than him. He just wants to watch the world burn, and will stop at nothing until everybody is dead. Preferably painfully.

REMINDER: Just a reminder that these role PMs are all intended in banter and the nature of them is to roast the subject. Again, I don't mean any offence at all, but if you feel I have gone too far with yours or it upsets you then please do send me a message and we can have a chat about it. Hopefully everybody enjoys the game!

RULES

- Day 1 will be 48 hours.
- All subsequent days will be 24-30 hours at the discretion of the host.
- Night 1 will be 24 hours with all subsequent night phases being 12-24 hours at the discretion of the host.
- Night posting is NOT allowed.
- Character and flavour claims ARE allowed.
- Blocked shots will not be refunded.
- I’ve tried to clearly explain role interactions in your PMs, but feel free to ask if you have any questions. I won’t be held responsible if you wrongly assume I would resolve something in a certain way.
- I STRONGLY suggest not hunting off setup or flavour. Some characters will have flavour for their role, some won't. It's fairly random/based on laziness.
- Mafia will have fakes of indeterminate quality.
- Don’t discuss the game outside of any designated chats and the thread itself.
- Do not request to be repped out in the thread. If you wish to rep out, PM me.
- You may edit your posts within 5 minutes of them being posted. After this, strictly no editing is allowed.
- Town are Manosphere aligned.
- Town win condition is “You win when all threats to the manosphere have been eliminated.”
- Draws are a thing that can happen. If you don’t fulfill your win condition then herp derp you don’t earn a victory. I’m not gifting you the game just because of your alignment.
- Do not directly quote your role PM.
- Play to your win condition.

Action Resolution

Reflexive Roleblock / Nexus
Hide/Commute/Untargetable
Roleblock *
Bus Drive / Redirect *
Framer/Lawyer
Miscellaneous
Kill / Poison / Arson
Watch / Track / Follow / Voyeur / Motion Detect / Investigation

* If these roles interact in such a way as to create a paradox, such as a bus driver driving themselves into a roleblock, the bus drive will jump in priority and resolve first. If a roleblock targets a bus driver who is self-targeting, the role block will take priority.

2274.jpg

Character: Gadministrator
Alignment: Manosphere
Role:
Beta Cuck

Unfortunately, I didn't experience playing with you soon enought to include you in the game. Judging from the last game though, that's probably for the best. The last thing the manosphere needs is more beta cucks bogging it down and holding it back. Last game showed me you only had a limp tool, and then you got cucked by the OP of all things. Embarrassing.

You have no role in this game.

You win when all threats to the manosphere have been eliminated.

ALIVE CHARACTERS (6)

1) Retro was Lord Melkor, Manosphere aligned, Vanilla Townie - Endgamed
8) Tweet was Nibel, Manosphere aligned, Vanilla Townie - Endgamed
19) Lethal was Polar Bear, Manosphere aligned, 1x Archaeologist - Endgamed

23) Ratchet was Hime, Feminism aligned, 3x Roleblocker - Winner
24) Luka was Retro, Feminism aligned, Rolewatcher - Winner
25) Lord Melkor was Psychic, Feminism aligned, Godmother & JOAT - Winner

Reps

1) The X
2) Alco
3) Rugrat
4) Ral

DEAD CHARACTERS

Gadministrator was Curry, Manosphere aligned, Vanilla Townie - Lynched on D1
Ultra was Ratchet, Manosphere aligned, 3x Cop - Killed on N1
Polar Bear was Grammaton, Manosphere aligned, Double Voter - Killed on N1

Aurelian was Ultra, Ultimate Incel, Serial Killer/1x Desperado - Killed by Desperado D2
CraigPelton was Sky, Feminism aligned, 2x Incel Cop/1x Incel Kill - Lynched on D2
Magic was RDK, Manosphere aligned, Post Restriction - Killed on N2
The X was Lethal, Manosphere aligned, 1x Troublemaker - Lynched on D3
The Orca was Ace Dalton, Manosphere aligned, Vanilla Townie - Lynched on D3

Grammaton was ??? - Killed on N3
Rugrat was Alco, Manosphere aligned, 2x Reporter - Killed on N3
Ekkologix was Flower, Feminism aligned, 3x Bus Driver - Killed on N3
Alco was Cake FKA Juice, Feminism aligned, 1x Census - Lynched on D4

Nibel was Aurelian, Manosphere aligned, 3x Vigilante - Killed on N4
Sky was DoflaMihawk, Manosphere aligned, 2x Hime Cop/Hime Seraph Knight - Lynched on D5
RDK was Ekkologix, Manosphere aligned, 3x Bodyguard - Killed on N5
Hime was BPD, Manosphere aligned, 1x Duelist - Lynched in D6
T-Pein was T-Pein, Manosphere aligned, Simp Miller - Killed on N6
Flower was Poyser, Manosphere aligned, Vanilla Townie - Killed on N7
Xadlin was CraigPelton, Manosphere aligned, 2x Peeping Tom - Lynched on D8

See thread marks for phases.

It is now Day 1. With 25 alive, it's 13 for majority. You have 48 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rej

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Vote Hime

Oh hey, another members game where my character is probably on the scum team :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back