• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece 1,033 Spoiler/Discussion thread

Hidden Wanted Poster

• Looking for something new to behold on your journey to find One Piece? Check out this fanzine created by the LuNa Discord group!

https://lunaticfanzine.com/

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Predict/Discuss away

Full translation of the brife summary. Thanks to Redon:

- Chapter 1,033: "Shimotsuki Kozaburo".
- Zoro attacks King directly, but there is an explosion.
- Sanji Vs. Queen.
- Queen: "That guy is a survivor of the" Lunaria tribe ", which was wiped out.
A monster that can survive in any environment in the world.
In ancient times they were called "Gods" !!
- Sanji: "Why did they exterminate them?"
- Queen: "Ask him !!"
- Zoro Vs. King again. Zoro managed to survive the explosion because he defended himself with Ambition with Color of Armament.
- Zoro attacks King with his "Shishishi Sonson" but does nothing to him. King fights back.
-Zoro's swords begin to fall off the island, so he remembers something from his past.
- Zoro remembers Hitetsu's words about Kuina and Enma's sword being created by Shimotsuki Kozaburo.
- Zoro: Then why did a Wanokuni sword end up in East Blue? "
- This part is very long, but the Korean filter sums it up.
- Kozaburo said that each sword has its own personality.
- Weak swordsmen who are not able to control swords are afraid of them and that is why they say they are cursed.
- Zoro discovered later that Shimotsuki Kozaburo was Kuina's grandfather.
- Zoro: "What I lack is strength !!
Is it possible that Oden was able to use you easily even when you absorbed so much Haki? Huh, Enma? "
- The Beast Pirates try to attack Zoro.
- Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Ambition? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"
- The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.
- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"

-No break next week.

Last edited:

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Full translation of the brife summary. Thanks to Redon:

- Chapter 1,033: "Shimotsuki Kozaburo".
- Zoro attacks King directly, but there is an explosion.
- Sanji Vs. Queen.
- Queen: "That guy is a survivor of the" Lunaria tribe ", which was wiped out.
A monster that can survive in any environment in the world.
In ancient times they were called "Gods" !!
- Sanji: "Why did they exterminate them?"
- Queen: "Ask him !!"
- Zoro Vs. King again. Zoro managed to survive the explosion because he defended himself with Ambition with Color of Armament.
- Zoro attacks King with his "Shishishi Sonson" but does nothing to him. King fights back.
-Zoro's swords begin to fall off the island, so he remembers something from his past.
- Zoro remembers Hitetsu's words about Kuina and Enma's sword being created by Shimotsuki Kozaburo.
- Zoro: Then why did a Wanokuni sword end up in East Blue? "
- This part is very long, but the Korean filter sums it up.
- Kozaburo said that each sword has its own personality.
- Weak swordsmen who are not able to control swords are afraid of them and that is why they say they are cursed.
- Zoro discovered later that Shimotsuki Kozaburo was Kuina's grandfather.
- Zoro: "What I lack is strength !!
Is it possible that Oden was able to use you easily even when you absorbed so much Haki? Huh, Enma? "
- The Beast Pirates try to attack Zoro.
- Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Ambition? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"
- The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.
- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"

-No break next week.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The person Zoro is referring to as best friend is Luffy. Per TDA and the spoiler provider.

Velkuvrana

Notorious
Chapter looks lit as fire. More background info on Zoro is always welcome. And learning about cursed Swords is neat too.

MrBopo

Paramount
Also Queen tanked Sanji's hells memories maybe Sanji will get another powerup as well so that he can put some damage on Queen

Velkuvrana

Notorious
Seems like it. Sanji is gonna have to embrace his Lunaria blood and family ties just like Zoro is going to with Enma and his family/Kuina's ties. I wonder if Enma turns black right here in this fight or does it gain/turn into a different form or power.

MrBopo

Paramount
Seems like it. Sanji is gonna have to embrace his Lunaria blood and family ties just like Zoro is going to with Enma and his family/Kuina's ties. I wonder if Enma turns black right here in this fight or does it gain/turn into a different form or power.
Most likely sanji's lunarian blood will come from his mom

Velkuvrana

Notorious
Only issue with that is how did Judge get the Lunarian DNA
Probably how we got Dinosaur DNA. Bones, Skeletal remains remained intact after years, etc. Hell, since he's a scientist(?), he probably went and borrowed some DNA from other scientists and started crafting it into his children.

MrBopo

Paramount
Probably how we got Dinosaur DNA. Bones, Skeletal remains remained intact after years, etc. Hell, since he's a scientist(?), he probably went and borrowed some DNA from other scientists and started crafting it into his children.
Doubt after what the world government did to the lunarians that there's any bones left

MrBopo

Paramount
This is the first time that Luffy and Zoro have gotten the same powerup in the same arc. Wonder if Luffy will also unlock awakening and use it agaisnt Kaido or maybe gear 5th using CoC instead of coa

MrBopo

Paramount
Sneak peak of Mihawk vs eos Zoro :dankpepe
Eq_ob4gXAAIij4w.jpg

Back